Snow?

Convective/Storm Discussion Thread - 19th May 2018 onwards

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find an ironic observation that people who don't receive severe weather in their very own back yard are the ones who complain about unwarranted met office warnings...... The met office amber wa

130 photos taken this evening. Have attached the ones I consider decent enough to share. Apologies for some of the scratches and marks on the pictures; my camera body needs a damn good clean.  Th

Hi guys, First post here. Hope you enjoy. Here's the view in Brighton looking south east a moment ago. No processing/filtering on this image either.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Chi-gareth said:

I am watching that I wounder if it finds it way over here? 

Steering winds from the NE at this stage, maybe that will change later and send them this way?

3 minutes ago, Chi-gareth said:

Sorry south coast, west Sussex. Very small chance but you never know

Just stick it in your profile so it appears on the left next to every post, helps everyone keep track. ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Darandio said:

Just stick it in your profile so it appears on the left next to every post, helps everyone keep track. ?

Apart from it doesn' show on mobiles. Well annoying! 

• Like 5

Haven’t you stormchasers had enough excitement yet.

It’s very unusual to see the duration of those storms in the UK a few days back.  

Edited by nick sussex
  • Like 1

Beautiful cloudscape today looking NW and N towards Dartmoor from Salcombe. Currently a weird rifle shaped anvil visible the furthest west of the convection! Clouds have been bubbling up for several hours now but only in the last 30min or so have they started looking a bit more organised. Not convinced they will produce anything but you never know...

Plenty of tower's have gone up through the afternoon, but not enough oomph within them to keep them going. Not a sausage here in the past three days.