Snow?

Convective/Storm Discussion Thread - 19th May 2018 onwards

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find an ironic observation that people who don't receive severe weather in their very own back yard are the ones who complain about unwarranted met office warnings...... The met office amber wa

130 photos taken this evening. Have attached the ones I consider decent enough to share. Apologies for some of the scratches and marks on the pictures; my camera body needs a damn good clean.  Th

Hi guys, First post here. Hope you enjoy. Here's the view in Brighton looking south east a moment ago. No processing/filtering on this image either.

Posted Images

Nice to see Estofex back and with a rare level 2 over the Midlands. I will be back around those parts by then so hoping for round 2 (providing I get a round 1).

• Like 1
Just now, tomp456 said:

Right on cue, just after sun set, the channel comes to life

Lol brilliant let's hope for more developments 

10 minutes ago, Azazel said:

What ever happened to Grimmers?

No idea :( He was a sweetie. I always think of him when I see AcCas.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Supacell said:

Nice to see Estofex back and with a rare level 2 over the Midlands. I will be back around those parts by then so hoping for round 2 (providing I get a round 1).

Yep:D

2018052806_201805262002_2_stormforecast.

where are you at the moment Supa.

6 minutes ago, Lauren said:

No idea :( He was a sweetie. I always think of him when I see AcCas.

I think he rubbed members up the wrong way, myself included sometimes, but he was kind-hearted and I absolutely admired his enthusiasm and thirst for learning. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Supacell said:

Between Winchester and Southampton. Missed those cells that kicked off here and moved west. Now hoping the Channel fires up or I have had a very harsh bust.

I was close to that, almost on top of me according to radar but nothing much to report. Much elevated rumbling as it skirted to the south and some nice clouds but that's all. Not worth it so far but still hopeful that the 'primary' trough is going to deliver, definitely looks like there's potential imho. Getting some burger and chips in to escape the boy racers at the lookout point I was at! 

8 minutes ago, Allseasons-si said:

Yep:D

2018052806_201805262002_2_stormforecast.

where are you at the moment Supa.

Hells yeah!

Its official when estofex have a level2!!!