Sign in to follow this  
nsrobins

Stormchase 2018 - Chase Day 9 - The DCVZ

I think it’s day 9 - lost track a bit.

If the first tour is still active the Denver CVZ might be a play today given a surface low has already started to form according to meso.

Yep Day 9! Last day for Tour 1 tomorrow and then this weekend Tour 2 take over the reins. 

2 hours ago, Tom Lynch said:

Do we know where the team are at the moment.

Tom

Irving in Dallas, where they have been for the last few weeks according to the map on the stormchase page.

I am sorry to keep banging on, but how are we supposed to keep interest on the biggest weather site if nothing is ever updated. I suppose facebook members may have other views.

8 hours ago, matty40s said:

Irving in Dallas, where they have been for the last few weeks according to the map on the stormchase page.

I am sorry to keep banging on, but how are we supposed to keep interest on the biggest weather site if nothing is ever updated. I suppose facebook members may have other views.

I'm flying out today for tours 2 and 3, I'll do my best to keep things up to date on here. 

10 hours ago, matty40s said:

It is usually a case of turning on the GPS location but as they are streaming via a different platform this year, it might be less simple as checking a box.  Nick doesn't get his head around it for Tour 2 then ill check it on T3 and see what i can do.

I would like to wish all those people heading out for tour 2 a safe and pleasant journey and hope for successful tour. 

Tom