Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?
Sign in to follow this  
mike Meehan

Putting short cuts on Task Bar - Windows 10.

Posted (edited)

I have three computers here, though one is destined to go to France. 

On the main lap top, sticking short cuts is simple, as it was with window a few year ago because if you click on the dots on the top right it gives you a list on the right of options, one of which is to pin to the task bar.

image.thumb.png.cf05906c6b35192acfdec8ff69540ebb.png

But doing the same thing on the others the list of option on the right is not similar at all and they are all on windows 10. 

image.thumb.png.6590847305d0b6d195ed5c80bb1d0e82.png

Any ideas anybody? - I've grown rather attached to the task bar, it is so much more simple. 

Once difference I have noted is that on the top one the three dots are horizontal whilst on the other they are vertical.

Edited by mike Meehan

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, mike Meehan said:

I have three computers here, though one is destined to go to France. 

On the main lap top, sticking short cuts is simple, as it was with window a few year ago because if you click on the dots on the top right it gives you a list on the right of options, one of which is to pin to the task bar.

image.thumb.png.cf05906c6b35192acfdec8ff69540ebb.png

But doing the same thing on the others the list of option on the right is not similar at all and they are all on windows 10. 

image.thumb.png.6590847305d0b6d195ed5c80bb1d0e82.png

Any ideas anybody? - I've grown rather attached to the task bar, it is so much more simple. 

Once difference I have noted is that on the top one the three dots are horizontal whilst on the other they are vertical.

In internet explorer open the page you want once opened click and drag the tab down to the taskbar

For Microsoft edge, you just open the page click the 3 dots top right and click pin to taskbar

Edited by Summer Sun