Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, snow, and wind storms

Here comes the rain!

45A71962-D0E4-440C-ACC6-AB5637E42641.jpeg

Posted
36 minutes ago, LightningLover said:

Here comes the rain!

45A71962-D0E4-440C-ACC6-AB5637E42641.jpeg

I can barely contain my excitement! The ground is like scorched earth here as it didn't rain at all today :rofl::rofl:

Spring warmth seriously needs to hurry up :diablo:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: clear skies , hard frost , snow !
3 hours ago, Blessed Weather said:

Glad to report my local river depth has dropped back today and Mrs Swan is relaxing on the nest - in fact she was asleep. No doubt tired after all the 'nest raising' efforts from yesterday! But it's worrying to see the next spell of very wet weather looming large. Hirlam suggesting between 10mm and 20mm for all of us by 19.00 tomorrow evening, with yet more rain as the week progresses.

5ac105d95a9c7_Swan01April.thumb.jpg.36fb137d6306e9353b754ed5b6a7da0d.jpg5ac105f1ab88d_Hirlamaccumprecipto02April19_00.thumb.png.c5aaa051d48fe70311ab7588f24cfd12.png

So glad the swans managed to upsticks to higher ground ...!!

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

so from looking at the mod thread, it could be 20c next weekend but with a cold easterly:cc_confused:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.
57 minutes ago, Surrey said:

Depends on where the easterly wind would be coming from you could have a south easterly and there could be some quite warm and humid air sitting over the continent 

Yes I'm thinking that.:D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.

Down to 2-4c to the west of London. Just rain though, one or two reports of sleet, so very close to a white easter and yet so far away. The midlands above 200m might get some snow though.:)

Morning Gang,

First deluge has fallen and wow we have had a lot of rain, lots of surface water flooding on my breko run this morning

Looks like a load more to come looking at the radar followed by some pretty beefy showers later... 

The current levels on rivers in the Region are pretty high some have fallen yesterday but expecting a steep rise back up after all last nights rain filters in 

Bourne:

5ac1cc39091df_river1.thumb.jpg.8bdbacb60135c2a011228d6c68e7cc48.jpg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: clear skies , hard frost , snow !

Doesn’t seem as bad as forecast here it’s stopped raining and the sun has come out !!  The river mole is brown and flowing pretty fast though through Cobham village.

Edited by Badgers01
Additional fact

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe frosts, Heavy snowfall, Thunder and lightning, Stormy weather

There is a cloudy sky which is very slowly brightening up. It  stopped raining earlier in the morning at 09:00 am and will be getting more rain in 12 hours time.  Thurrock has had more than their fare share of rain and many of the fields are flooded with rain.

Edited by Katrine Basso
Incomplete sentence

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Just had nice walk up the shops with my wife, lots of puddles, after overnight heavy-ish rain. Still spitting, now and again.  Only disruptive snowfall seems much further north than models predicted, a few days ago. Could well be the end of the "snow-falling" season, for us down here. Although, I don't think you could entirely rule out a northerly blast, with a few snowflakes thrown in, as we head further into April but overnight model runs, don't seem to be keen on that type of scenario, for the moment.

Hope you all enjoy your Easter Monday and more chocolate, no doubt.

Regards

Tom. :hi:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm spring days and summer thunderstorms

Well we enjoyed 17C. During the past week. But its on the cool side again with this cloud. Hopefully it will warm up again later in the week. April Sunshine is very strong. Happy Easter ewveryone. Good Health .:hi:

Posted

Amazing when it rains we are slap back in the middle of it.Snows it misses us lol 

C41FBD3A-2644-454B-AB4E-99CCB01BA52F.png

Edited by SLEETY

Posted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Guu-mDvysxY

Here's a funny video from someone in the U.S. who actually doesn't like the snow. Wish it was like that here.

• Like 1

Posted

Snow season finally over, unfortunately summers are really boring these days, not much you can say about sunshine really. The sun is settling,:cc_confused: the sun is drifting in the wind,:cc_confused: really heavy sun at the moment, :cc_confused: you can see the sun approaching on the radar:cc_confused: happy eggsmas everyone:cc_confused:

Edited by lassie23

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Much drier day than I was expecting, although there is some rain coming here soon.

Posted

Its not too late for snow, in fact it can still snow at any time in April, mainly wet stuff, yes, but could it still settle, a resounding yes evening though it would not hang around for long.:D

Anyway this lot just coming through now and moving east should be the last of the rain for today for us. Feeling quite chilly out and little chance of seeing any sunshine this afternoon, but you never know.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, snow, warm sunny days.
36 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

Snow season finally over, unfortunately summers are really boring these days, not much you can say about sunshine really. The sun is settling,:cc_confused: the sun is drifting in the wind,:cc_confused: really heavy sun at the moment, :cc_confused: you can see the sun approaching on the radar:cc_confused: happy eggsmas everyone:cc_confused:

we won't need to.. the majority of us will be out of the house spending more time in the garden, visiting places or if it gets too hot, I'll probably end up falling asleep.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow (but who doesnt like that)

I agree that today seems to Ben a lot drier then was first said. I’m bored or rain. I hope that it will be a lovely end to the week be nice to see some sun at last

• Like 1

Posted
1 hour ago, D.V.R said:

we won't need to.. the majority of us will be out of the house spending more time in the garden, visiting places or if it gets too hot, I'll probably end up falling asleep.

i've already planted stuff:oops: