Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
TomSE12

GOLF ( U.S.Masters, Fantasy Competitiom )

Here all the updated full tournament "Fantasy Figures" for all golfers, in the Fantasy Competition:

1 USReed   WINNER (-1) TOP USA (-4)  EAGLES (-2)    F/F = -6              
2 USFowler  2nd (-0.5) EAGLES (-1)                                 F/F = +0.5              
3 USSpieth  3rd (-0.5) L1st Rd (-4) L 4th Rd (-4)  EG (-1) F/F = -6.5              
4 SPARahm  4th (-0.5) L 3rd Rd (-4) TOP EUR (-3) EG(-2)F/F = -5.5                
5 NIMcIlroy 5th (-0.5) L3rd Rd (-4) EAGLES (-1)              F/F = -0.5               

5 SWEStenson 5th (-0.5)                                                       F/F = +4.5              
5 USB Watson 5th (-0.5)      EAGLES (-1)                          F/F = +3.5              
9 AUSLeishman                      EAGLES (-1)                          F/F = +8              
10 USFinau                                                                            F/F = +10              
10 USD Johnson                     EAGLES (-1)                          F/F = +9              

12 SAOosthuizen                                                                   F/F = +12              
12 ENGRose                                                                             F/F = +12              
15 ENGCasey                            EAGLES (-1)                          F/F = +14      

Avatar pic shows result of P.E.S on Chislehurst Com

17 ENGFleetwood                                                      F/F = +17              
17 USThomas                                                          F/F = +17              
19 JPNMatsuyama                                                     F/F = +19              
20 AUSDay                                                                 F/F = +20              

28 USKuchar                                                             F/F = +28              

32 AUSScott                                                                F/F = +32               
32 USWoods                          EAGLES (-1)               F/F = +31               

36 USMickelson                    EAGLES (-2)                F/F = +34               
38 SPACabrera-Bello                                                   F/F = +38              

38 USDeChambeau                                                   F/F = +38              

44 USBrian Harman                                            F/F = +44

44         Tyrrell Hatton                                             F/F = +44

50         Xander Schauffele                                     F/F = +50

54          Charl Schwartzel                                       F/F = +54

58          Patrick Cantlay                                          F/F = +58

58          Thomas Pieters                                         F/F = +58

69           Alex Noren                                                F/F = +69

82           Sergio Garcia                                           F/F = +82

Have go to have breakfast now, then go and accompany wife to a hospital appointment but will post up final standings, on my return.

You can calculate your own score, by taking all your 12 golfers final "Fantasy Figures" and dividing by 12, to give you a final, average "Fantasy Figure".

Have told wife not to be so inconsiderate, next time and to make sure that her hospital appts don't coincide with the finish of one my "Fantasy" evemts!! :D

Will post back later. Then it's on to Aintree's, Grand National meeting, start's Thursday. Hope to see most of you, back for that.

Regards,

Tom.:hi:

Just having my lunch and will then post up result of Fantasy Competition.

Regards,

Tom.

Finally, the result of the inaugural running of the Netweather U.S. Masters Fantasy Competition,

FINAL TABLE U.S.MASTERS FANTASY COMPETITION

LEADER                KIRKCALDY WEATHER  AVE. FANTASY FIGURE         17.45

JOINT 2ND            PHIL NW                                  "             "                           18.17

"                     TOMSE12                                 "             "                           18.17

4TH                         SUXER                                     "             "                          20.79

5TH                         GHONEYM                               "             "                          21.54                  

6TH                         PAULBR7                                          "              "                21.79

7TH                         MATTNEAL                                        "             "                23.54

8TH                         ANTONYBR7                                      "             "                27.83

9TH                         HAYLEYBR7                                       "             "                31.42

Congratulations KW, it was a terrific climax,to a thrilling competition, on the final day.

I'll be back, to hand out prizes later on. Also, with news of further "Fantasy Golf", to come.

Hope you all enjoyed it and thank you, for your patronage!!:clap:

Regards,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Tom for running the comp.,a close finish indeed and congratulations to Kirkcaldy Weather for your win!:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the presentation ceremony of the inaugural Netweather U.S.Masters "Fantasy Competition".

Winner - Kirkcaldy WeatherKIRKCALDY WEATHER

Joint 2nd - phil nw.   PHIL NW

"      "  - TomSE12TOMSE12

4th     - suxer SUXER

I'd like to present KW, with the obligatory Maters Green Jacket, NW version. -   Masters-green-jacket-1.png

KW, also wins -  a "virtual" bag of WILSON STAFF golf clubs  -  th?id=OIP.8igh8x0VIoq458i5yrDUdwHaH8&pid

and also a "virtual" pair of tickets, to the final day of The Open Championship, at Carnoustie ( a short journey away, for him.)

PHILNW and TOMSE12, both win a "virtual" box of TITLEIST golf balls - th?id=OIP.gATQ4CI6IxzM2MwVrJs99wHaHa&pid

SUXER wins a Steve Murr, Chocolate Fireguard -  th?id=OIP.5QKZALI1MUSoJX-6sQ-zOQHaH6&pid

And I'd like to award my daughter, HAYLEYBR7, the "booby"prize of a Steve Murr, Chpcolate Teapot -  th?id=OIP.nBmoYt4O_SeefKlxK5cmVQHaEt&pid

I'll make sure it's Galaxy, Princess!! :D

Regards,

Tom.   :hi:

Edited by TomSE12
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, phil nw. said:

congratulations to Kirkcaldy Weather for your win!:)

Cheers :good:

34 minutes ago, TomSE12 said:

Welcome to the presentation ceremony of the inaugural Netweather U.S.Masters "Fantasy Competition".

Winner - Kirkcaldy WeatherKIRKCALDY WEATHER

I'd like to present KW, with the obligatory Maters Green Jacket, NW version. -   Masters-green-jacket-1.png

KW, also wins -  a "virtual" bag of WILSON STAFF golf clubs  -  th?id=OIP.8igh8x0VIoq458i5yrDUdwHaH8&pid

and also a "virtual" pair of tickets, to the final day of The Open Championship, at Carnoustie ( a short journey away, for him.)

Thanks very much I will be virtually flaunting my green jacket with pride :D also looking forward to a virtual round with my new golf clubs and a great virtual day out at Carnoustie :smile: 

ps great job hosting again Tom and really looking forward to Aintree 

• Like 2

Thanks for your kind words, KW. Ironically, that is the closest I;ve come to winning, one of my "fantasy golf" events. When I worked at Sunderland's Bookmakers , we had around 20 entrants and reasonable, total prize money of £200 from the £10 each entry fee.

I did win one of my Champions League Competitions, one season, winning around £400. PAULlBR7, who was Racing Manager at Sunderland's and is, my daughter HAYLEYBR7s, boyfriend, won a first prize of £700, one season in one of my Champions League Competitions, we had over 35 entrants, all paying around £25 or £30, entry fee.

It sounds a lot but IMO good entertainment value, for a competition that ran from late Sept to around mid to late May. The £700 helped Paul relay his patio and helped buy him and his wife, at the time, a new washing machine.

I'm in the process of revamping my World Cup format, for the competition in Russia, this Summer. My football competitions, on the World Cup, European Ch'ships and Champions League, were by far the most popular, frequently attracting between 20 and 30, entrants. with total prize momey, of at least £500. 

I'd like to post up a few more golf dates, for everyone's diary, that I wouldn't mind "hosting", another "fantasy" competition, for.

May 10 - 13
THE PLAYERS Championship
TPC Sawgrass,  Ponte Vedra Beach, 

Known as the unofficial 5th Major. Very competitive field, with huge prize money. With it's visually stunning, finishing holes. The dreaded "signature" hole, the 17th and the wonderful finishing hole, with water all down, it's left hand side. Very similar to the 18th at Pebble Beach.

May 24

May 27 ENG

Jun 14

Jun 17 USA
  • US OPEN
  • Shinnecock Hills GC, Southampton, New York,

Edited by TomSE12
  • Like 1

Problem I have is that the US Open. FIFA World Cup and Royal Ascot, clash to a certain extent but I'll see, what sort of response I get nearer the time!!

I'll be posting on the Aintree thread, tomorrow, with format and a couple of additional "bonus point" features.

Will also start a World Cup Fantasy Competition thread, on Wednesday morning, so keep an eye out for that.

Thanks again to all of you, for your participation, in my Masters Competition and hope to see quite a few of you, on the Aintree Tipping thread.

Regards,

Tom.   :hi:

• Like 1

Last one from me, on this thread now. I'll post up those Golf dates again but I promise, no "dodgy" copy and paste jobs this time.

MAY 10th - 13th. The Players Championship, TPC Sawgtass. (Unofficial 5th Majpr)

MAY 24th - 27th. BMW PGA Championship, Wentworth, Surrey ( A European Tour event, with a very competitive field)

JUNE 14th - 17th. U.S.OPEN, Shinnecock Hills Golf Club, New York.

JULY 19th - 22nd. THE 147th OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP, Carnoustie, Scotland.

AUG. 9th - 12th. US PGA CHAMPIONSHIP, Bellerive, St.Louis, Missouri.

Please let me know, if you're interested in entering any of these "Fantasy events".

Thanks again to all of you for your patronage, in entering the Masters event. Like Cheltenham, there was a terrific "buzz" about a big golf week, when I worked for Sunderland Bookmakers and hosting the Masters fantasy event, added to the "craic" and last week brought back those memories and it was a real "hoot", hosting it!!

Cheerio, and hope to see many of you over on the "Aintree Tipping Competition" thread. Oh and look out for my FIFA 2018 WORLD CUP thread, which I'll be starting tomorrow.

Regards,