DiagonalRedLine

The Midlands Regional Weather Discussion 04/03/2018 Onwards

proper summer today! would love whole summer to be like this, only guy next door, overweight with no top on yuk, no excuse for it, just wear a vest

Maxed out at 24.3 °C here in Bewdley, so we made 75 °F after all! Cloudless skies all day and feeling glorious. I always enjoy days like this in spring, since the air is still quite fresh, whereas when you get hot weather in August it's frequently sticky and uncomfortable. Also, no wasps in April! :D

High of 25oC today, brilliant for this time of year. Reminds me of the April 2003 heatwave, hopefully summer follows that year too.

Back down to 10C now with mist,fog and drizzle, that band of cloud seems hooked over the central strip of the country at the moment, lets hope the sun can get to work on it and burn it off.

Lovely past couple of days, hopefully another couple to come. Surprised no one is talking about the storm potential this weekend.

Hopefully it should be an interesting end to the day tomorrow for many of us in the Midlands. 

FEC14A5F-B5C6-4EB2-BA1B-8985CDA361BE.jpeg

• Like 1

A really pleasant day today, if anything nicer than yesterday thanks to the slightly fresher feel. Down almost five degrees on yesterday (max 19.7 °C), but unbroken sunshine so it still felt lovely. I'm going to miss this next week!