South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 03/03/2018 Onwards

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And it's 'eyes down' for the full house......Tonight's bingo card!  

BINGO!    Full House.....  ;-)   Oh my goodness, my giddy aunt What is this, spring with a new slant? I said I didn't want you, go away snow But I'm here again, eyes all aglow

To help pass the time, lets play a game....Netweather South West Thread Bingo.....no prizes for the winner apart from the accolade of being a bit of a smarty pants

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, MR EXTREMES said:

In Portsmouth amazing wintry weather.

Stopped snowing now I believe there is a slow thaw already.

Looking at the radar looks like the last of it for us.

Not going to grumble.

excellent events for march better than 2013 for here anyway.

Would be very excited to see it last till tomorrow.

but not looking likely, sky starting brighten so sun could come through soon speeding up the thaw.

Not far off that here too! All done 3 inches on the ground.  How much you got? Going to take the kids out in a minute ...

Very surprised at the amount here! Much more than expected. About 13cm on a flat surface, although less on the roads. Very pretty this time as it has coated all trees and surfaces thickly making for some lovely scenery. 

12 minutes ago, island lad said:

Heavy again on the Island

Interesting it's 2.1c hear in Portsmouth as long as it stays below 3c then snow can fall.

But I'm not sure if your island wintry weather is heading our way.

Compared to two weeks ago the amount of snow isn't as much but i'm enjoying this event a lot more, my expectations were pretty low so this is a pleasant surprise! :cold: :)

Just had a yellow warning pop up for snow and ice for 10.05 - 23.55 (Sunday)

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, *Stormforce~beka* said:

Not far off that here too! All done 3 inches on the ground.  How much you got? Going to take the kids out in a minute ...

Yeah we got about the same.

Just preparing the kids for snowy adventure.

Still would love to see a nice last blast.

• Thanks 1