Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 03/03/2018 Onwards

Properly snowing and settling in Warminster. Is this really happening again!!?

Virtually nothing for over 5 years then twice in less than 3 weeks!

• Like 2
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And it's 'eyes down' for the full house......Tonight's bingo card!  

BINGO!    Full House.....  ;-)   Oh my goodness, my giddy aunt What is this, spring with a new slant? I said I didn't want you, go away snow But I'm here again, eyes all aglow

To help pass the time, lets play a game....Netweather South West Thread Bingo.....no prizes for the winner apart from the accolade of being a bit of a smarty pants

Posted Images

Just now, Bristle boy said:

Heavier now. Everything going white outside. 2nd pint of Blackthorn tasting good!:D

Nothing in Weston yet apart from some snow blowing about in the wind. 

4 minutes ago, Andy Bown said:

Properly snowing and settling in Warminster. Is this really happening again!!?

Virtually nothing for over 5 years then twice in less than 3 weeks!

Same here in Weymouth,  so late in the season too!??

• Like 1

Been snowing off and on all day but tiny flakes. Now coming down with much larger flakes. And area of snow seems to be growing right over me. Popped up in situ on the radar! Can't believe we are having two snow events in March and nowt the rest of the winter!

See the finger of ppn near Cherbourg. See here it at 7:45pm and now at 9:15pm. 

2D658623-4340-4735-A202-2BC1C887C978.thumb.png.0e89c6b8c74b38d20a19bff1650bc78e.pngA04C34C5-53B4-4516-B9C8-504CC5AB776F.thumb.png.d79fdc4eab393c300f2929f5d3734830.png

that’s the main course in the oven at 180. You can have kfc, but a roast is always worth the wait... :D

• Like 1

Persistent snizzle here in Stroud for the last few hours, a dusting to most surfaces except roads.

hopefully we can get some heavier stuff in later for a decent covering.

Got my niece here tonight (6 years old) and had a giant Snow ring, huge rubber ring - 54 inch :0 delivered today, so would be nice if we get enough for some 'sliding' tomorrow.

with all the snow we have had this year I haven't been out with little ones sledging yet so tomorrow is our last chance! 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MP-R said:

Did I mention I'm impatient..? :pardon:

I’ve honed my patience skills over the years.... being an Arsenal fan has its benefits after all :nonono:

Edited by karlos1983
  • Like 1

Light snow giving a dusting on the cars and grass here. Took a while but its settling now :)

A drier slot coming in from the east, hopefully some of the heavier stuff in the channel will appear in 2-3 hours time :)

3 minutes ago, karlos1983 said:

I’ve honed my patience skills over the years.... being an Arsenal fan has its benefits after all :nonono:

From a mate of mine (who's also an ardent Arsenal fan) I can only imagine lol!

I thought impatience would improve with age, but if anything it's got worse, and I'm only 25!