South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 03/03/2018 Onwards

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And it's 'eyes down' for the full house......Tonight's bingo card!  

BINGO!    Full House.....  ;-)   Oh my goodness, my giddy aunt What is this, spring with a new slant? I said I didn't want you, go away snow But I'm here again, eyes all aglow

To help pass the time, lets play a game....Netweather South West Thread Bingo.....no prizes for the winner apart from the accolade of being a bit of a smarty pants

Posted Images

some snizzly nonsense falling out of the sky, about as much use to a pro snowman designer like me as tits-on-fish.......either get it sorted and release a dumping or bugger off....lol

• Haha 1

Morning all, bone chilling wind here and slate grey sky, such a contrast to yesterday! Hubby and his mates have gone out for their usual Saturday morning cycling session, not usually back until early afternoon, can't see them lasting that long today, the METO have us down for heavy snow from 11am :-)

• Like 2
Just now, jethro said:

Morning all, bone chilling wind here and slate grey sky, such a contrast to yesterday! Hubby and his mates have gone out for their usual Saturday morning cycling session, not usually back until early afternoon, can't see them lasting that long today, the METO have us down for heavy snow from 11am :-)

Yes it is snowing very lightly in the wind AKA snizzle but some heavier stuff moving south through Bristol area now so wont be long. :santa-emoji:

4 minutes ago, Quicksilver1989 said:

Snow band intensifying nicely to the W of London

image.thumb.png.f5c6363bb6f8019ae7282b546c3cf34a.png image.thumb.png.6e2a8f71cead9fc326403aa4a37a55ef.png

lucky for some, not for me.....lookk at the nice gap developing between Bristol and Swindon and then guess where I am....lol.......total IMBYism but I reckon I'm in for a very frustrating 24 hours or so.....think I might have to get on the Speckled Hen and Gin to dull the pain

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, ajpoolshark said:

lucky for some, not for me.....lookk at the nice gap developing between Bristol and Swindon and then guess where I am....lol.......total IMBYism but I reckon I'm in for a very frustrating 24 hours or so.....think I might have to get on the Speckled Hen and Gin to dull the pain

I hope it works out well!

I'm encouraged by how widespread the showers to the north are, far more then forecast. Looks like a streamer affecting the whole of Northern UK lol. Hopefully that's an indication of how the showers fare when they start forming in the south :)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ajpoolshark said:

I seem to remember this reverse psychology worked rather well last time around AJ ? 

1 minute ago, karlos1983 said:

I seem to remember this reverse psychology worked rather well last time around AJ ? 

I know, I;m just looking for an excuse to start drinking early.....not that I have a drink problem....I used to, but now I can afford it :drunk::crazy:

• Haha 5