South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 03/03/2018 Onwards

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And it's 'eyes down' for the full house......Tonight's bingo card!  

BINGO!    Full House.....  ;-)   Oh my goodness, my giddy aunt What is this, spring with a new slant? I said I didn't want you, go away snow But I'm here again, eyes all aglow

To help pass the time, lets play a game....Netweather South West Thread Bingo.....no prizes for the winner apart from the accolade of being a bit of a smarty pants

Posted Images

So the radar says it should be over for Portsmouth soon, despite the Met Office having it going on till 1am, who to believe!!

As a rough guess, we've had a fresh 2cm on favourable surfaces so far. As for the road, weird! About 70% happily taking the snow, but the rest refusing to go white! Really needed that heavy 10 mins, but doesn't look like coming now.

Good luck everyone - there some good stuff coming your way :)

Edited by Man With Beard
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Steve Murr said:

Who was stressing about winchester - looks in the peach spot ATM !

Exactly what I said in quoting a previous post although in hindsight now see it was part of some banter going on! I think we did well both a few weeks ago and certainly this time! 

• Like 1
Just now, EllyTech said:

I wonder if we'll ever find out what that was?

1 minute ago, EllyTech said:

I wonder if we'll ever find out what that was?

What kind of smell was it?

1 minute ago, CheesepuffScott said:

Watching that heavier stuff over Winchester creeping towards me!

Remember the radar is b*ggered to our east, so we won't see it coming.

The road is getting whiter. Forecast radar showing some brighter echoes approaching the general area here and slightly Northwards. I expect the Hills will absorb another good dollop from this.