Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
DiagonalRedLine

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 03/03/2018 Onwards

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, karlos1983 said:

What a beautiful Day! Sat in the Garden with a few beers, listening to the lawn mowers all around me 😂 suckers!! You don’t waste a beer Garden Day lol

picked my 5 horses 🐎 

Total Recal, last Sam, road to riches, Chase the spud and Red Beard! 

Happy Saturday all 🍺

And the winner was...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dorsetbred said:

And the winner was...

None of the above 😂

thats it, I’m off ghost hunting 👻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, khodds said:

None of the above 😂

thats it, I’m off ghost hunting 👻

Hope you have more success than the GN then!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Dorsetbred said:

And the winner was...

I got £50 for Road to Riches finished 6th 🍻👍😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why they have developed but some heavy showers have cropped up NORTH OF THE M4!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Andy Bown said:

Not sure why they have developed but some heavy showers have cropped up NORTH OF THE M4!

Interesting how they have kicked off on the SE - SSE flow, and didn't really wind up until they pasted Reading. The one between Oxford & Thame looks "lively"..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Andy Bown said:

Not sure why they have developed but some heavy showers have cropped up NORTH OF THE M4!

Moderate CAPE developed by the afternoon, with a fairly strong cap in place. However, that cap weakened towards the late afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flash bang flash bang etc said:

That cell to the south of IOW is looking good on satellite. Also looks like things getting going to the east of it too.

Interesting to see some activity to the west of Guernsey moving in a NNE direction too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fog has rolled in..

Screenshot_2018-04-14-21-05-31.thumb.png.e488581e76d083dfa47f4bf8f2ad8ec2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warmest day of the year so far here, 17C breached. Very pleasant indeed! Seemingly a dress rehearsal for Tuesday onwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

Fog has rolled in..

Screenshot_2018-04-14-21-05-31.thumb.png.e488581e76d083dfa47f4bf8f2ad8ec2.png

Just started to appear here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I did well. 1st bet and 3rd bet came in 4th and 1st respectively ;)

8335EFF6-B5AB-4FD6-B74A-89ED2D39D14D.png

Edited by CheesepuffScott
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah situation normal, phew was worried there for a moment after yesterday! Cloud cover returned rain not far away, pressure dropping wind on the increase and 10.8C.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. It’s freezing, stood by the sidelines watching my sons team get thrashed at football. Bring back summer 😵

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could be worse Khodds,you might have been a Southampton fan lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rain's taking its time to get here.  It appears to be dying as it comes NE and spinning round.  No doubt when it really starts it will be here for a while,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, khodds said:

None of the above 😂

thats it, I’m off ghost hunting 👻

Ha 

Did that last night 

Shepton mallet prison, great night:hi:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, suxer said:

Ha 

Did that last night 

Shepton mallet prison, great night:hi:

Really?! I was one of the hosts! Kate....! How funny! Did I speak to you at the beginning of the event? 

Edited by khodds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, khodds said:

Really?! I was one of the hosts! Kate....! How funny! Did I speak to you at the beginning of the event? 

Hi Kate

Yeah I was the guy asking you about the parking at the beginning with my son and daughter .

We parked near the aldi store and was worried about being wheel clamped.

That's,a great job you have there, good hosting we really enjoyed it,thanks

Rich

Edited by suxer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made it to 11.9°C before the rain arrived - a few heavy bursts here.

Temp: 10.1°C - Rain: 3.4mm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

Made it to 11.9°C before the rain arrived - a few heavy bursts here.

Temp: 10.1°C - Rain: 3.4mm

Radar watching showed the heavier rain to pass over you whilst here I was just too far east, as proven with the fact I have a measured 1.3mm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, suxer said:

Hi Kate

Yeah I was the guy asking you about the parking at the beginning with my son and daughter .

We parked near the aldi store and was worried about being wheel clamped.

That's,a great job you have there, good hosting we really enjoyed it,thanks

Rich

I thought it was you! Glad you enjoyed it - were you in group A too? 

I absolutely love it! It was quite quiet last night sadly but at least we had some activity. 

Did your children enjoy it?

Edited by khodds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, khodds said:

I thought it was you! Glad you enjoyed it - were you in group A too? 

I absolutely love it! It was quite quiet last night sadly but at least we had some activity. 

Did your children enjoy it?

We were group B

You took our first activity with the glass, we didn't have much luck until we moved into one of the cells :diablo:

The event was a  birthday present for my son Harry, they both really enjoyed it .

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just stopped raining and brightening up a bit. 1.0mm from the rain since lunchtime.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×