Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 03/03/2018 Onwards

BlueHedgehog074

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy winters, warm springs, hot summers, warm then stormy autumn

Torrential downpour just passed Bournemouth, light rain now. (I’m in KFC ;))

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms. Warm weather. Not hot or cold weather.

now 23.7c. my highest temp of the year.

Edited by mike5900

Posted

Cells sparking in to life across Northern France now, watching blitztung with interest, good to be chasing storms so early in the season what an amazing couple of months we are having. :D

• Like 2

Posted

A bit of undulation 30mins ago has given way to moderate rain here now.

P4211218_sm.thumb.jpg.e6d5fa38005bea013ae6f16e438a1bcf.jpgP4211224_sm.thumb.jpg.92798324052669bc43012176d6e7951f.jpg

Today's gardening effort has come to a halt, but at least the spuds and onions that went in earlier are getting a bit of a watering.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy winters, warm springs, hot summers, warm then stormy autumn

Bournemouth Beach.

A8B2DAA5-A4FD-4A56-83C1-62CD311ADB07.png

• Like 1

Posted

Sun is finally peaking out again. My raincoat is doubling up as a beach towel ;)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy winters, hot and sunny summers with thunderstorms!

Very hot and hazy here at 23c!

Posted
36 minutes ago, lettice said:

Still very grey here and only 15.8c.
A big disappointment really after the forecasts of sunshine this weekend.

Amazing what around 15-20 miles does. 21c here and after cloud filling in from around 11am this morning, there's been intermittent brightness here since then, with a high of 23.2c

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Massive improvement since 13.45 with predominantly warm sunshine since. If only it could've started a bit earlier.

Some decent echoes look to have appeared around the channel.

• Like 1

Posted

The law of Sod is alive and well,treated 5 lawns,4 were going to be watered by the customers,last one elderly lady,so I got the hosepipe out,slowly watered a big lawn.She thanked me for my help,i went to have a coffee in the recreation ground and 20 mins later the heavens opened and my help rendered pointless lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Misty Autumn Mornings, Thunderstorms and snow

I wish I could upload photos but that sky in Mutley was a delight to see develop in the last hour. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!
7 minutes ago, MP-R said:

Massive improvement since 13.45 with predominantly warm sunshine since. If only it could've started a bit earlier.

Some decent echoes look to have appeared around the channel.

pretty much the same here...lovely sunny afternoon now with scattered Ac Cas.....still in the game for later on!

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Just touched 20°C a moment ago. 
20.4°C, 26.7°C, 24.6°C and 20°C .. not bad for April. It felt strange in the garden the other day. I felt I was in June, but seeing no pond lily's and only blossom on some trees, you suddenly remember it is only April.

Posted

Few new strikes in Devon and the French import is growing ever closer to making a Devon direct hit by the looks of it, at the moment another cell heading towards Isle of White and another breaking out in the Tours area of France. 

Edited by Zephyr

Posted

0.8mm of rain from the only cell anywhere near us. Now it looks a classic "stuck in the middle with you..." scenario as things fire to the west and to the east,meanwhile....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy winters, hot and sunny summers with thunderstorms!

Wow! Just me or am I witnessing the two big thunderstorms now in the channel beggining to connect into one huge one?!!

Posted

Counted 18 strikes of lightning in 10 seconds from the one that looks to be on collision course with the Bristol & Bath areas. :) Almost as excited as I was with the snow!