Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 03/03/2018 Onwards

BlueHedgehog074

Posted

When is this front going to 'do one' !!?? 

We have had rain from it on Saturday morning, most of yesterday and all day today so far!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Dull and wet. We’ve been here before... :lazy:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy winters, warm springs, hot summers, warm then stormy autumn

Another disappointing weather day.

Posted

As our colleagues @ the other end of the country might say...... A Dreich day with Fret making it even worse on the coast..

Edited by Dorsetbred

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Rinse and repeat... Another awful spring day if you can call it spring. At least daffodils have come out now. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and sunny or cold and snowy. Nothing inbetween.
1 hour ago, Nights King said:

Rinse and repeat... Another awful spring day if you can call it spring. At least daffodils have come out now. 

I’m sick to death of it all now. Rumours it’s warming up next week. Just hope the rumours are true and we actually see some sunshine 

• Like 2

Posted

Mornin All, another wet start to another day, but hopeful it might just clear today, at least for a while. Currently 10.3C and light rain.

Posted

I have just emptied my rain gauge for the first time since it began to rain on Sunday morning. Despite my estimate that it's rained for 30 out of about 48 hours only 10mm has fallen. Persistent but all light/moderate.

Posted
1 hour ago, Andy Bown said:

I have just emptied my rain gauge for the first time since it began to rain on Sunday morning. Despite my estimate that it's rained for 30 out of about 48 hours only 10mm has fallen. Persistent but all light/moderate.

YEs it was a good job that it was light and not anything more or it certainly would have caused a lot more issues in the area having hung around for so long..

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Another wasted cold wet spring day 10c :wallbash:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

For the first time in a few days the suns just come out properly after a light shower just before. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, matt111 said:

For the first time in a few days the suns just come out properly after a light shower just before. 

The previous shower to the last light shower lasted 2.5 days, so much for April showers!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot in Summer Cold in Winter
18 hours ago, khodds said:

I’m sick to death of it all now. Rumours it’s warming up next week. Just hope the rumours are true and we actually see some sunshine 

Me too, I just want some sunshine

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy winters, hot and sunny summers with thunderstorms!

iAccording to the radar, it should be heavy rain right now.... Hmmm. Dry outside.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy winters, warm springs, hot summers, warm then stormy autumn

Quite a downpour here, the rain flooding off the gutter woke me up. Very intense.

Edited by CheesepuffScott

Posted

And here, torrential bursts in the last hour or so. By far the heaviest rain of this terrible period of weather!

To think this was forecast just yesterday to go several hundred miles further north!

Only two decent days in the last two weeks! There was not a drop of rain in last years Easter holidays!

Posted

As mentioned some really heavy rainfall around 04:15 this morning. Walking to catch the bus, the grass is like a quagmire, stand on it it oozes..

Currently, 9.4C, misty and the star is beginning to force it's rays through the cloud...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms
36 minutes ago, Dorsetbred said:

As mentioned some really heavy rainfall around 04:15 this morning. Walking to catch the bus, the grass is like a quagmire, stand on it it oozes..

Currently, 9.4C, misty and the star is beginning to force it's rays through the cloud...

Yup, thoroughly sodden ground around here too. It's been a very wet couple of months with plenty more to come. Really hope we get a hot dry Summer. 

Posted

Next week is looking like some kind of divine salvation.

Even 20 degrees would feel baking after this utterly miserable period of weather.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

A little bit of un-forecast rain over night, nothing substantial. Currently 14.8 °C and sunny.

April temp average currently 0.5 °C  above the MetO derived average, and bang on my own average at 9.3°C 

Posted
1 hour ago, Mapantz said:

A little bit of un-forecast rain over night, nothing substantial. Currently 14.8 °C and sunny.

April temp average currently 0.5 °C  above the MetO derived average, and bang on my own average at 9.3°C 

Send the sun north please, it's utterly dreary and only 8.6c .

• Like 1