Northwest England regional thread 3 /3 onwards

4 minutes ago, iand61 said:

If Met. O warnings are put out for impacts then looking at the cars struggling up the main road outside our house and the snow still piling up, I think we should have been in the Amber zone after all.

probably only a couple of inches deep but it’s still very gusty and well below freezing so definitely a stopping in with a bottle of red sort of night.

I'm going to enjoy a 4 pack of strongbow in a bit :good::drunk:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some heavy arguing this morning with patches of bickering at times. Very cold with a distinct  feel of unpleasantness in the air. Looking like a big improvement later with some intervals of sarca

Thaw setting in now! Some unbelievable scenes, still folk snowed in in places, imagine how this looked before the thaw and before being dug out when the snow was untouched!!  95BD1E10

Some self righteous folk on here it seems. Nature is nature is nature...that includes suffering/tragedy/ unfortunate events etc etc in any form of life, whether it be farming or in our daily live

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Frost HoIIow said:

I'm going to enjoy a 4 pack of strongbow in a bit :good::drunk:

Don’t blame you.

i was going to walk up to the pub, 200 yards at the most but looking outside it’s a stopping in night.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Day 10 said:

The "snow starved south East" getting burried!!!

Never mind, at least there should be enough film now for a full series of channel 5 documentary’s about severe British weather which show nothing north of the M4

1 minute ago, iand61 said:

Never mind, at least there should be enough film now for a full series of channel 5 documentary’s about severe British weather which show nothing north of the M4

God I hate those prog:bad:rammes 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, iand61 said:

For once i’m In the sweet zone, slap bang under the bright yellow blob to the left.

hopefully the snow isn’t yellow

Ian,

thought your yellow blob was going to slide to the north of Rammy (well Summerseat to be exact), but no, full on heavy blowing snow again!

4 minutes ago, Maz said:

Ian,

thought your yellow blob was going to slide to the north of Rammy (well Summerseat to be exact), but no, full on heavy blowing snow again!

Still a full on blizzard here, a lot worse IMBY than little beast’s big brother at the beginning of the month.

4 minutes ago, iand61 said:

Still a full on blizzard here, a lot worse IMBY than little beast’s big brother at the beginning of the month.

Got some to go to beat Thursday morning of Big Beast, but it’s a good effort from the east!

7 minutes ago, SP1986 said:

Where are you? 

Wallasey, worst place on the Wirral for snow! Will move from here when kids flee the nest though, hate it! (not because of snow)

Edited by Day 10
  • Haha 1

Even at my altitude it’s not B73D7ED3-E429-44E8-A1BB-45A85196D549.thumb.jpeg.bc371c7391abb12cef8da29fd88f9802.jpegyour average March Saturday night.

Edited by iand61
Spelling mistake
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Day 10 said:

Wallasey, worst place on the Wirral for snow! Will move from here when kids flee the nest though, hate it! (not because of snow)

Oh it's just you said about a steamer overhead.. that's definitely not the Wirral. ?

4 minutes ago, SP1986 said:

Oh it's just you said about a steamer overhead.. that's definitely not the Wirral. ?

No not the Wirral, right above my head as just to North on the radar.

Edited by Day 10
1 minute ago, Day 10 said:

Is it laying anywhere? Not heard of any depths.

Getting battered at the Airport about 3cm on my car and a good covering on the roads

Loving this March 2013 you are well and truly forgiven

C,S

• Like 1