Snow?

Northwest England regional thread 3 /3 onwards

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some heavy arguing this morning with patches of bickering at times. Very cold with a distinct  feel of unpleasantness in the air. Looking like a big improvement later with some intervals of sarca

Thaw setting in now! Some unbelievable scenes, still folk snowed in in places, imagine how this looked before the thaw and before being dug out when the snow was untouched!!  95BD1E10

Some self righteous folk on here it seems. Nature is nature is nature...that includes suffering/tragedy/ unfortunate events etc etc in any form of life, whether it be farming or in our daily live

Posted Images

1 minute ago, cheshire snow said:

Showers are only now about 5 minutes apart and getting heavier.This could be a night to remember.

C.S

It already is, Everton stayed up!

• Like 2

I might brave the cold and snow for a couple of pints of Guinness at the local seeing it's St.Patricks day and most people will be staying at home because of the cold, not so much of an issue for me living just a few mins away from the town center :D Dove Holes is looking dicey again from the pics i've seen, and the A6 is choc-a-bloc with lorries trying to get up Fairfield Rd.

12 minutes ago, SNOW_JOKE said:

I might brave the cold and snow for a couple of pints of Guinness at the local seeing it's St.Patricks day and most people will be staying at home because of the cold, not so much of an issue for me living just a few mins away from the town center :D Dove Holes is looking dicey again from the pics i've seen, and the A6 is choc-a-bloc with lorries trying to get up Fairfield Rd.

Thanks. If I’d forgotten it was St. Patrick’s Day. I was looking for an excuse to go out in the snow!

• Like 1

Had a mini blizzard while I was in the garage patching up my inner tubes, got bad enough I had to shut myself in. Still some remnants of it laying about probably about 1 to 2mm depth now it's getting very cold I'm imagine anything that falls overnight has a great chance of sticking

Now going to spend the rest of the evening/night in bed after my dinner though as I think I've got man flu :cold: