Snow?

SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 03/03/2018 onwards

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm losing the will to live.  Once again, for those at the back. The main snow risk isn't until 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. The colde

So the cold is almost at an end with a steady thaw expected over the coming days. As such the region will be one again. May I just say that the last week has been a real experience and I must tha

Some people need to grow up. If you want to bicker and snipe do it via PM. Because the rest of us don’t want to know.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

I like coconut. I like Malibu. But I cannae stand Topics...Especially topics that aren't anything to do with goats!:friends:

i'm all for starting a goat thread

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

i'm all for starting a goat thread

no COWS are where it's at.

HappyCow.jpg

51 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

looks high on grass

It was a selfie. on a warm summers days as I swing my udders along.

13 minutes ago, Dami said:

It was a selfie. on a warm summers days as I swing my udders along.

Dami :shok: I thought I was the only one what had huge udders ... have found some cream to stop them chaffing when they drag on the floor mooooocream 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Snowflake Queen said:

Dami :shok: I thought I was the only one what had huge udders ... have found some cream to stop them chaffing when they drag on the floor mooooocream 

And a few Poles: 

Edited by Ed Stone
On 22/03/2018 at 09:20, D.V.R said:

You feeling alright?:unsure2:

Sorry about not replying...ive just noticed you can invoke (I don't know if that's the right word) notifications :nea:all that time and not a clue...scroll scroll scroll.. I don't even know when I post.. So finding if anyone's quoted or replied was a mission.. Yea. I'm OK.. But I would not put it past anyone to try anything...and to be honest it's not weather control... Ie every thing from fog to light shower to drought to snow to hurricanes you have to manipulate.. Only the anti cyclones.. And I know it would be quicker but  harder to deepen a low but its all over relatively quick.. But if you 'could' make a strong ridge or anti cyclone to stay still..jobs a gooden.. Sandy That struck NE States a few years ago is a good example.. It could not recurve.. It Couldn't move...so yea I suppose I'm nuts :pardon::hi:

Evening all,

Bathroom adaptation, moving on leaps and bounds, should be completed, by Wednesday, evidently, can't wait. My lovely wife, Colette, has just finished a couple of days off from her work, working as a Senior Carer, in a Residential Care Home, in Chislehurst. But it's been a bit of a "Busmans Holiday" for her, looking after and giving "Personal Care", to this old f..t But as I told  Colette. As a retired Gynaecologist, once famously said, when working a few more days, now and again, "You've just got to keep your hand in". :shok:

I'd better get my goat, sorry, I mean coat!!:)

In WEATHER related news, a lot of the 12z runs want to develop a pesky low, to our SW, that prevents us coming under the influence, of a very cold northerly flow and the chance of a little more of the, white stuff., as we head into the Easter weekend.Still a lot of time for the models to shift that low, further east, hopefully. Perhaps one last hurrah, before the snow season ends.

Regards, 

Tom.

• Like 2