SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 03/03/2018 onwards

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm losing the will to live.  Once again, for those at the back. The main snow risk isn't until 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. The colde

So the cold is almost at an end with a steady thaw expected over the coming days. As such the region will be one again. May I just say that the last week has been a real experience and I must tha

Some people need to grow up. If you want to bicker and snipe do it via PM. Because the rest of us don’t want to know.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

looks like there is going to be a lot of cod this easter:shok: i'd better keep my goat handy.

Put me down for two large ones please lassie ? 

• Haha 5
17 minutes ago, D.V.R said:

How are your tadpoles?

Thats a bit personal.:shok:

just turned the heating up chilly here, but had to laugh while waiting for the bus back from the hospital, i was just thinking it was still cold, when i had a sighting of some native great yarmouthanders, two lads in short sleeved tshirts.:cold:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just us sad old gits left in here then ????

you always know it’s bad when the comedy weather penis appears. 

Now that’s what I call a warm front ??

8F248DDA-DB3A-4348-B87F-CB3A2B497EF3.jpeg

Edited by shotski
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

well Easter  is cancelled  if  you  look at the  gfs  even my blokes  at work know im a model   watcher and they keep asking me is it true  their another beast  coming    for easter!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, tinybill said:

well Easter  is cancelled  if  you  look at the  gfs  even my blokes  at work know im a model   watcher and they keep asking me is it true  their another beast  coming    for easter!!

Is the mother-in-law coming round ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, JennyJane1 said:

Thats a bit personal.:shok:

just turned the heating up chilly here, but had to laugh while waiting for the bus back from the hospital, i was just thinking it was still cold, when i had a sighting of some native great yarmouthanders, two lads in short sleeved tshirts.:cold:

Are you sure it’s not fiftyshadesofsnow he was heading to yours :friends:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Snowflake Queen said:

Are you sure it’s not fiftyshadesofsnow he was heading to yours :friends:

i did wonder, but there was no sign of a greyhound although maybe the yarmouthian gulls already saw it off.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, JennyJane1 said:

i did wonder, but there was no sign of a greyhound although maybe the yarmouthian gulls already saw it off.

i forgot he/she's greyhound was running today:wallbash: wonder what the hound's name is, is it weather related.:unknw:

Edited by lassie23
4 minutes ago, Come rain snow or shine said:

The chips are down. Any cod in UK waters by Easter might well need woolly jumpers and goatskin undies. Humans may want to get their sledges out again and go back to lampost watching. The latest predicted synopses look... fab.  

has there been a recent upgrade

Morning all.

Crikey!! Thought I was in a scene from Ray Bradbury's, "Fahrenheit 451" ( See WEATHER related), on here, yesterday morning!!

Those members. that have non-related weather books indoors, be careful the "Thought Police", don't turn up, confiscate them and burn them all. ( You can't miss them, they'll be dressed in black and white stripped uniform.)

I've been "baited" twice in just over a week, by this individual!! 

Yes, I do know Cheltenham, is in Gloucestershire and not the S.E, Sherlock!!

And how I can be accused of "enticing" members to gamble, when mentioning a Cheltenham "Tipping Competition", is beyond me!! If JennyJane reads this, I'm sure she'll confirm that no money changed hands, it was just a bit of "virtual" fun!!

My next Fantasy tipping competition will be at the U.S.Masters in, Augusta, Georgia. I know, not S.E.England but in the S.E. of the U.S.A, (Does that count) My next project will be the Grand National meeting, near Liverpool, in the N.W. of England, Sherlock. But don't worry, it won't appear on here. I'll be a good member and keep it on the Sports Zone forum!!

Sorry, rant over!!

polar_bear_cub_wallpaper-1024x768.jpg

Did  any of you see, one of these little fella's, on the news this morning? (Sorry,only slightly weather related ) Colette wants one but already has a polar bear, Uncle Svarlbad, in the cupboard!! ) Very cute.

In WEATHER related news, some overnight runs still hinting at a possible, "White Good Friday".

Hope you all have an enjoyable day but keep it WEATHER related, people!!

Regards,

Tom. :hi:

Edited by TomSE12
  • Like 8
51 minutes ago, shotski said:

Not the beast but cousin of the beast second removed.....  

things always come in 3’s 

B3CAF1CE-CD4D-4240-9372-4FF1C53440EB.png

all the relatives seem to be visiting the UK from Russia, let's hope this one doesn't get expelled after just two days:oops:little bit of politics in the SE thread:shok: i'll get my goat, sunny btw;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3