SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 03/03/2018 onwards

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm losing the will to live.  Once again, for those at the back. The main snow risk isn't until 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. The colde

So the cold is almost at an end with a steady thaw expected over the coming days. As such the region will be one again. May I just say that the last week has been a real experience and I must tha

Some people need to grow up. If you want to bicker and snipe do it via PM. Because the rest of us don’t want to know.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bobbydog said:

why don't you two just have a snowball fight to sort it out. i would offer to host it here but i'm lacking the vital ammo for the battle....

Oh well! Handbags at dawn it is then ?

• Haha 3

We have had on and off snow all day here in Epsom, but nowt substantial. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting muc( for this time of year so whatever we got was a surprise! Am I right in saying that’s it for us? Guess I wijust lol await MiniBeast3 ???

I’m actually sitting here with a bag of popcorn ? not that it was planned but it seems pretty apt. Lol 

5592BD99-CC03-46D2-A11D-52901E7C3833.png

Edited by c00ps
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, bobbydog said:

why don't you two just have a snowball fight to sort it out. i would offer to host it here but i'm lacking the vital ammo for the battle....

Sharpened lip sticks at dawn ?

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Marie said:

You were right ? it’s snowing and laying on cars grass etc , well done to you x

Keep an eye on that radar Marie. Remember look south and run the frames and you will be pleasantly surprised!

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Surrey said:

Really coming down now in North Surrey everything has a good covering hard surfaces getting there 

@stainesbloke How's the hills looking? I'm sledging up there tomorrow 

Everything covered here by the usual 1cm lol, it’s snowing quite heavily and -1C. Was hoping for more, may happen overnight. Mustn’t forget it’s mid March! Happy sledging tomorrow ??

462BE40E-8EDB-4646-9AEE-572EAAE444AB.jpeg

Edited by stainesbloke
  • Like 2

Stopp

1 minute ago, chionomaniac said:

Keep an eye on that radar Marie. Remember look south and run the frames and you will be pleasantly surprised!

Any good for us 20 miles E Chinio or are we destined to stay in the dry zone?

2 minutes ago, Dbarb said:

You seem like an aggressive character not only by your comments but by your profile picture aswell, you look like your going to murder someone.Tone it down.

Thanks for that. What have you added?

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, prolongedSnowLover said:

Exactly! Looks like the luck has turned for those a bit further north! ???

I live in kent & has the grand total of 2cm during the last beast. 

A dusting today ( not exactly feeling spoilt...) 

I think a lot of you forget we had showers last time & patchy snow today so therfore we havent all had a pasting here in Kent at all.

• Like 1

How come the met office are so pitiful in their forecast with all their super computers . The forecast today was light snow this morning (actually the heaviest we had all day here not settling though) . Drying up north of London then heavier snow in southern counties afternoon and night . Well it’s not materialised here at all . And I am in the amber warning zone . Nothing here now . What a complete and utter shambles and waste of time . I am a massive snow fan . I just want this lot to bugger off now back  get on with spring . I literally have a dusting if that down here . It’s embarrassing telling friends and family about these situations as you look an idiot ! Roll on spring 

Edited by snowspotter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, snowy weather said:

What are the snow depths around Romford and the Chelmsford Region? 

I’m in Chingford which isn’t too far from Romford. We’ve got a decent covering here, around 3-4cms. Pavements now covered and it’s starting to stick more on the roads. Garden completely covered.

1 minute ago, lawrenk said:

Stopp

Any good for us 20 miles E Chinio or are we destined to stay in the dry zone?

It's a radar watch situation so keep an eye on the backbuild. Some models suggest that you could get lucky!

• Thanks 1