Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 03/03/2018 onwards

Captain Shortwave

7 minutes ago, JennyJane1 said:

Ok so to get back to weather and to ask a question (probably i sound as thick as Lassie's goat with this question, but anyway), if beasts are so close together, how do you know its number 3 and not a continuation of number 2, i mean does there have to be so many clear days of warmer temperatures between them to mark they are seperate?

Lol ? don't know if it's beast no 3 but we needed something to take us away from 3 breasts ???

so we just taken the r out to change the topic. 

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.
1 hour ago, DonnaThw said:

Just stupidly went to the mod thread. Oh my days they are worse than last time. The bickering it’s like listening to my kids fight over the tv channel they want on

I just noticed that a whole bunch of posts on there have suddenly disappeared, puff, gone, shortened the thread by at least a whole page. I guess Paul is not happy with them either.:doh:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast

BACK ON TOPIC!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...
5 minutes ago, Neilsouth said:

BACK ON TOPIC!

About time too. Didn't Ian Fleming's Man With The Golden Gun have three raspberry ripples?:80:

7 minutes ago, yamkin said:

I really hope this comes about just feel a bit sh..te been on the Mod thread and there's talk :wallbash:of this being a dry Easterly. I really hope that's not the case otherwise I am going to have all sirens ? blazing without the snow the cold is worthless. 

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.

Just started at a new dentist last month, had tooth ache and not been to the dentist in a couple of years, and what happened is that they shut the surgery on the 1st March because of the snow, this was the day I was due in for my 1st appointment. Funny really because I picked up the txt from them and a voicemail just as I arrived outside, its just a 5 min walk up the road though so no worries. Anyway, I saw the dentist last week, really nice guy and all that and am due back for some treatment next Tuesday so I'm just thinking to myself, might they do that again, like shut the surgery if it snows?

I have to take antibiotics the week before the apt and I was going to start them on Thursday. What do you all think, maybe I should just cancel and re-arrange the apt for the end of the month because this tooth infection could come back if there are going to be delays in seeing the dentist after the course of antibiotics is finished.:cc_confused:

Posted
9 minutes ago, E17boy said:

I really hope this comes about just feel a bit sh..te been on the Mod thread and there's talk :wallbash:of this being a dry Easterly. I really hope that's not the case otherwise I am going to have all sirens ? blazing without the snow the cold is worthless. 

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

There was good blood on the MAD thread floor earlier, North, South, Snow, Dry, Sausage, be very careful over there E17.:vava:

But, at least we are living in interesting times with the return of the Beast 2, so surely its still all to play for as far as snow is concerned!:wink:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, snowray said:

There was good blood on the MAD thread floor earlier, North, South, Snow, Dry, Sausage, be very careful over there E17.:vava:

But, at least we are living in interesting times with the return of the Beast 2, so surely its still all to play for as far as snow is concerned!:wink:

Sure will Snowray I know there can be a lot of bickering there that's why I hardly go there, I just went on the off chance to see what the models were saying. 

Anyway there is nothing better than this thread for us so many nice people on here and we have our jokes and the best is that we stick like a family in here ????

still keeping fingers crossed I am sure the forcast will go in our favour over the comments by days I hope ? 

• Thanks 1

Posted
13 minutes ago, E17boy said:

Please don't do this models we don't want a dry easterly ........can't be .........last time the same was being said and we got opposite 

Let's get the cold in first. The ppn will flow = snow :)

• Like 5

Posted
4 minutes ago, yamkin said:

Let's get the cold in first. The ppn will flow = snow :)

I think it's fairly safe to say that the building blocks are falling into place?:hi:

• Like 2

Posted
5 minutes ago, E17boy said:

Sure will Snowray I know there can be a lot of bickering there that's why I hardly go there, I just went on the off chance to see what the models were saying. 

Anyway there is nothing better than this thread for us so many nice people on here and we have our jokes and the best is that we stick like a family in here ????

still keeping fingers crossed I am sure the forcast will go in our favour over the comments by days I hope ? 

Yes this is the best thread on here no doubt about that, the CET competition thread is very civilised too. I have posted in some of the other regional threads in the past, I won't mention any names, but they were not very friendly I felt, some of the posters are ok, but nothing close to us lot on here.:D

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, storms or both at same time..

my 7 year old just happened to look at what i was looking at on the laptop while i was getting him ready for bed, he then tells my girlfriend i'm looking at women with 3 boobies :rofl:

Best snow this weekend as that's what i've told them is happening now, and why everyone is getting excited on a weather forum, they now think i'm more mad than they did lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, snow, and wind storms

I really, honestly hope this isn't a dry easterly. Time will tell, I suppose. I'm not venturing into the MAD thread, it's kill or be killed in there!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow (but who doesnt like that)

SO pleased we’re back all together, even if we do like goats

• Like 3

Posted

After a wee bit of snaw this weekend, it's likely to be cold but dry. Bugger me, I thought it was going to snow for a month!:shok:

17 minutes ago, snowray said:

Yes this is the best thread on here no doubt about that, the CET competition thread is very civilised too. I have posted in some of the other regional threads in the past, I won't mention any names, but they were not very friendly I felt, some of the posters are ok, but nothing close to us lot on here.:D

Aww bless I only started posting this winter on this thread so haven't been here long but I love everyone on here. In fact even when there is no weather interest I will still be here to at least see how everyone is doing. 

I just had another thought would it not be so nice if one day we could arrange a meet up of all the regulars on here just for a coffee or something maybe in central London that would be so nice to actually meet the faces that are on here ???....who knows maybe one day we could do that who would be up for it ???

• Like 3

Posted
13 minutes ago, E17boy said:

Aww bless I only started posting this winter on this thread so haven't been here long but I love everyone on here. In fact even when there is no weather interest I will still be here to at least see how everyone is doing. 

I just had another thought would it not be so nice if one day we could arrange a meet up of all the regulars on here just for a coffee or something maybe in central London that would be so nice to actually meet the faces that are on here ???....who knows maybe one day we could do that who would be up for it ???

i think they do from time to time

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, E17boy said:

Don’t think I would be allowed as my kids keep me hostage and don’t like me having a life ? plus one coffee and I’m anyone’s ?

Posted
23 minutes ago, E17boy said:

I think most of us would be too embarrassed to meet up face to face after some of the things we have out with on here, and it could just be pistols at dawn if some of the MAD thread regulars turned up.:rofl:

No really, sounds like a good idea.:)

e29e69115dbcc8ec3ea1254e2e3dd5ef.jpg

Edited by snowray

Posted

Two days of snowy weather, followed by dry and cold weather, then the possibility of  beast 3 in fi, yes, please:D

• Like 3