Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 03/03/2018 onwards

Captain Shortwave

1 minute ago, Dunstable Snow said:

We live on the Whipsnade Hill. I can walk from home to where it used to take place in about 5 minutes. They brought it back a few years ago but I havn't seen it the last 2/3 years. A great place to walk in any weather but particularly good on a summers evening just before the sun sets. If you visit the National Trust Visitor centre on top of the Downs they have pictures of it taking place.

I lived in poynters road so had blows downs near but Dunstable downs were the best ! And of course got to see the gliders too ! I go back a fair few times a year so next  time  will go and take a look at the visitor center ! Thank you 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines
24 minutes ago, CK1981 said:

I do love a decent Summer with storms. I remember us chatting about the heat down here last Summer as those in the north moaned about their crap weather ??

Hehe, yeah there’s plenty of moaners all year round up there! Really hope this summer is warm and sunny, not cool and cloudy. That’s just the pits.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Someone mentioned a storm coming up from France did they mean the rain falling now, or is there something behind it.

Posted
Just now, Sweetdream said:

I hated geography.  History I got a A* and bunked human biology. Lol 

blah blah, oxbow lake, bah sediment, blah blah blah urban conurbations blah

pretty good, huh?

Posted

Welll surprisingly moderate snow now falling with quite large flakes didn't expect that  temp 0.7c 

• Like 2

Posted
11 minutes ago, FiftyShadesofSnow said:

Let's post our fav tunes..I love this song

Checked out the video thinking 'isn't that Milly Bobby Brown'... yep. The girl (kind of) from Bournemouth seems to be everywhere, but I thought she was really good in Stranger Things.Just MHO of course .

Misty rain here now. Ealing had the odd small patches of snow on the ground, but back here in Surbiton it's all gone. Time to take the dog out in the drizzle. What a difference 24 hours makes, last night it was in lovely crunchy snow blanketing the roads and pavements for the dog to leave little paw prints everywhere. 

Posted

It's fleeting between light and moderate no accumulations I can tell  we still have 95 % snow cover 

Posted
1 minute ago, Bajacalifornia said:

Similar here. Radar says precipitation over me, but not doing anything, wait and see what the precipitation does later. 

Started snowing here. Yuk 

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...
5 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

my snow woman is down to her undies:help::cray:

Getting ready for a snowjob?:girl_devil: