Snow?

East Anglia and North London weather discussion (25/02/2018) onward

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope it's ok to share some pictures I took whilst out around our little village this morning   I won't bore you with them all, but here's a few of my favourites  

Late Feb sun is strong, but i didn't think it was strong enough to melt roads

The thaw not very far away now. An'interesting winter indeed...and coming now to conclusion. Its been emotional and at times frustrating. Over and out. See ya-all november...ish.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Nimbusman said:

Liking the angle and depth of these showers moving in from the east. The easterly wind shift has down the trick

Latest euro4 back s this up. Unable to post as on my mobile.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Nimbusman said:

Liking the angle and depth of these showers moving in from the east. The easterly wind shift has down the trick

I'm in two minds tbh, NE didn't do it for me, E'ly seems to be pushing everything slightly south. Would an ESE'ly be better? :pardon:

Clear and starry here, just south-west of Cambridge.  Currently -5.6C, low of -6 last night.  A few brief flurries of snow yesterday and today, despite fearsome dark clouds swiftly giving way to sunshine, but only a dusting still on the drive, most of the grass is clear and it didn't settle on the roads.

Weird..after 3 inches of nice fluffy stuff tonight giving a lovely thick coating everywhere just had a two minute shower of proper big pellets which smashed their way through the snow so with the outside light on it looks like my nice snow has been machine gunned. Not experienced that before! Not complaining, all good fun.

12 minutes ago, twiglet98 said:

Clear and starry here, just south-west of Cambridge.  Currently -5.6C, low of -6 last night.  A few brief flurries of snow yesterday and today, despite fearsome dark clouds swiftly giving way to sunshine, but only a dusting still on the drive, most of the grass is clear and it didn't settle on the roads.

Perfect pike fishing weather. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lowestoft Weather said:

It's snowing heavily here now. The sky is full of the white stuff tonight, dread to think how much we'll have by the morning :shok:.

North Sea has switched on I reckon. massive change the last 4 hrs. feeling Beasterly here.

• Like 2