Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

East Anglia and North London weather discussion (25/02/2018) onward

2 minutes ago, Paul Sherman said:

Yh Pressure really dropping out there seeing TCU just off the coast already, having seen this in the US every tornado season, its going to kick off very soon

Yeah some decent Cumulus going up whilst having a fag. Going orange out towards MOD Shoebury...

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope it's ok to share some pictures I took whilst out around our little village this morning   I won't bore you with them all, but here's a few of my favourites  

Late Feb sun is strong, but i didn't think it was strong enough to melt roads

The thaw not very far away now. An'interesting winter indeed...and coming now to conclusion. Its been emotional and at times frustrating. Over and out. See ya-all november...ish.

Posted Images

…seems the chilly pressure in the regionals made NWtv forums blow a fuse while sucking in snow through a ‘Bad Gateway’ in the east - That’s gotta’ hurt !

I blame it on the north-south-east-anglia-south-east+small Thames estuary islands split.

..nothing to do with Brexit at last - merely mass subscription (-:

..just make it snow!

• Like 2

Hi all, well had to open a new account as lost my previous one, had over a 1000 posts grr, ,have been hovering, nice to see it split again, wonder if we might get a chance for the snow cup again, i lost the last one , by inches :D, just got in from work and its freezing out there:cold:, as if you didnt realize that :rofl:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Joanne Swann said:

Hi all, well had to open a new account as lost my previous one, had over a 1000 posts grr, ,have been hovering, nice to see it split again, wonder if we might get a chance for the snow cup again, i lost the last one , by inches :D, just got in from work and its freezing out there:cold:, as if you didnt realize that :rofl:

Welcome back Joanne. I think Snowray offered to do a snow cup, but I don't know if he has got it together?

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Joanne Swann said:

Blast from the East and now this blast from the past. Welcome back.

1 hour ago, Nizzer said:

Only recently moved to Linford, so have absolutely no idea what Bata's is, sorry. But it's a lovely little place, don't know why you'd want to leave! :hi:

Go over the level crossing and you enter what was Bata Land - factory gone now, but ask around - 3,000 worked there when I was there! Left to get married! -  now still together 49 years later.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Delka said:

pics or it didn't happen!

I'm in my birthday suit and I'm worried a picture taken through the window will give you a reflection that will haunt you for many years!

But it is snowing! Really dry outside so blowing around a lot too, hopefully sticking soon.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Joanne Swann said:

thank you, oh i hope so, lets hope we get a chance to use it, im sure we will :D

I'm pretty sure those of you in Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk will be seeing plenty of snow. Further West it is a bit more iffy. Would be nice to get a covering here!

• Like 2