Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

East Anglia and North London weather discussion (25/02/2018) onward

7 minutes ago, Snowflake Queen said:

I was doing tea calls for the elderly, and took over a hour to get from one house to another that usually takes 5 mins ( had been a crash ) ... and yes lovely end to winter :) 

Well at least Lassie got his cuppa ??

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope it's ok to share some pictures I took whilst out around our little village this morning   I won't bore you with them all, but here's a few of my favourites  

Late Feb sun is strong, but i didn't think it was strong enough to melt roads

The thaw not very far away now. An'interesting winter indeed...and coming now to conclusion. Its been emotional and at times frustrating. Over and out. See ya-all november...ish.

Posted Images

Still going.. Best event for the entire Winter.  Although meteorology Spring has started. 3pm start...4hours plus.

Blue or Saint has it stalled, Is radar correct...? 

3 minutes ago, Jason T said:

Still going.. Best event for the entire Winter.  Although meteorology Spring has started. 3pm start...4hours plus.

Blue or Saint has it stalled, Is radar correct...? 

Hi mate, its gaining moisture over the Thames so it's lasting a bit longer than expected. 

Should have finished by about 9 I think! 

Edited by saint
  • Like 1

5-6cms now. Potential for another 2cms as well. On top of what we had, great scenes! Central area of the garden where the wind has blown the weeks snow around the level is over 15cms. Considering we’re one of the least affected counties, what a week. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Snowflake Queen said:

Found his pipe just not his slippers 

I found him wondering around the mad thread earlier attempting to make a forecast.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ITSY said:

5-6cms now. Potential for another 2cms as well. On top of what we had, great scenes! Central area of the garden where the wind has blown the weeks snow around the level is over 15cms. Considering we’re one of the least affected counties, what a week. 

Maybe we could end-up with even more than that, ITSY? Snow is still falling as far south as Kent & Sussex...:santa-emoji:

PS: Just found out that my wee granddaughter has spent the entire day surfing radar sites. I suggested she join NW!:D

Edited by Ed Stone
  • Like 2
Just now, tinybill said:

This streamer which is coming over  suffolk and  Norfolk   is  coming from.serbia  acc to the rain alarm

Do you know how long it might go on for tonight?