Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Kent, Home counties and south London general weather discussion 25/02/2018 onwards

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Officially signing off from my Perch by the window. Have a great year -  Enjoy it with your Families- Current pic - 4.5 inches    my favourite pic - Cheers All

So this is it, the end of winter. Time to look forward to Spring..... Wait, what's this?        Apparently not. So for the time being, we will remain as one for this cold spell. Ple

Some photos from the last couple of days. Near Bewl Water in East Sussex.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Isabellesnanny said:

Beeb  London forecast just said 8/10 degrees by Sat/Sunday, is that likely, seems to go against everything I have read.

That’s probably based on the 0z runs this morning. Watch tomorrow night 

So basically if it could chuck it down over night so it's definitely a snow day that would be fab. Otherwise the boss will make me come in and it'll be a nightmare. 

Just now, Lauren said:

So basically if it could chuck it down over night so it's definitely a snow day that would be fab. Otherwise the boss will make me come in and it'll be a nightmare. 

I think right now these levels are nowhere near good enough, needs to start coming down properyproperly

7 minutes ago, paget said:

Very cold mainly clear skies here in Farnham, Surrey 

temp -2.7

dp -5.7 

nothing forescast for tonight or tomorrow! 

It looks like it all hinges on Thursday and Friday for us in the west of the region.

9 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

Indeed there are. I've just realised I need to get my windows cleaned as its really difficult to make out the few flakes that we have at the moment!

You and me both!

hoping for some snow so I can sledge my way to work over Priory Park!