Kent, Home counties and south London general weather discussion 25/02/2018 onwards

Just now, Paul Sherman said:

That 0015 radar is picture perfect all lined up to strike - Thames Streamer its been a while

But it isn't just a Thames Streamer though :/ There's two lines coming in :) 

Unless you mean it's forming in the Thames

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Officially signing off from my Perch by the window. Have a great year -  Enjoy it with your Families- Current pic - 4.5 inches    my favourite pic - Cheers All

So this is it, the end of winter. Time to look forward to Spring..... Wait, what's this?        Apparently not. So for the time being, we will remain as one for this cold spell. Ple

Just popped in to wish my southeast friends lots of snow, the radar looks very active so you should do well and that includes the coming days!..you deserve this

Posted Images

Just now, Steve Murr said:

Snow machines on here

1 on the scale

temp dropping -0.5c here from a max of -0.3c when the cloud arrived-

Still 1.3 here in the Valley, but even though I have a Davis VP I think it adds a degree due to location near fence and only a few metres from house .

3 minutes ago, Steve Murr said:

Snow machines on here

1 on the scale

temp dropping -0.5c here from a max of -0.3c when the cloud arrived-

yep, making it inland now. question is... how far?...

4 minutes ago, ThamesStreamer said:

Holy Santa Claus sh*t I can’t believe how quickly and intensely these are popping up on the radar. I mean I had a feeling MetO and others were being conservative but these are starting to look pretty damn organised!

I thought the MO was rather bullish, where as the BBC showed nothing but cloud half the time with the odd snow shower!

Edited by SN0WM4N