Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Kent, Home counties and south London general weather discussion 25/02/2018 onwards

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Officially signing off from my Perch by the window. Have a great year -  Enjoy it with your Families- Current pic - 4.5 inches    my favourite pic - Cheers All

So this is it, the end of winter. Time to look forward to Spring..... Wait, what's this?        Apparently not. So for the time being, we will remain as one for this cold spell. Ple

Some photos from the last couple of days. Near Bewl Water in East Sussex.

Posted Images

Mods, 

Maybe the 2 threads should just be called: The South-East - SOUTH, and, The South-East - NORTH.

Then you can avoid irritating Londoners by deliberately splitting them up and you can let them decide themselves where they should be (based on the event), and you avoid the incorrect naming of this thread by including 'Home Counties' when Home Counties also includes places north of the river.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Just now, londonblizzard said:

Mods, 

Maybe the 2 threads should just be called: The South-East - SOUTH, and, The South-East - NORTH.

Then you can avoid irritating Londoners by deliberately splitting them up and you can let them decide themselves where they should be (based on the event), and you avoid the incorrect naming of this thread by including 'Home Counties' when Home Counties also includes places north of the river.

Yes, did wonder as the Home Counties include Essex, Herts and Bucks which are all north of the river.

Can the title of this thread be changed it’s given me OCD petty I know. 8)

Home Counties** South London**

first signs of Southern North Sea doing something......

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

what the hell has happened to the thread:cc_confused: where am i:cc_confused: why not go the whole hog and make a thread for each borough of London:fool::rofl:

Peckham  lass , your spiritual home :) ,lol

Edited by Mokidugway

Deffo thicker cloud here in northiam,been watching the moon through the velux for ages,more or less covered now,getting tired though now,think the radar all nighter is going to be re-thinked somewhat,nice to see some action getting closer on the radar

2 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

how many new threads are there:cc_confused:

approximately 2 apparently. people are so overwhelmed by the confusion, they've forgotten where they live....

• Like 1