Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Kent, Home counties and south London general weather discussion 25/02/2018 onwards

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Officially signing off from my Perch by the window. Have a great year -  Enjoy it with your Families- Current pic - 4.5 inches    my favourite pic - Cheers All

So this is it, the end of winter. Time to look forward to Spring..... Wait, what's this?        Apparently not. So for the time being, we will remain as one for this cold spell. Ple

Some photos from the last couple of days. Near Bewl Water in East Sussex.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, kate1 said:

I know exactly what you mean, I have been forced to bake bread because our road is so lethal and the local shop hasn't had any deliveries....

I do too: I took a two-mile round trip in order to collect my latest 'Fit Note'; I might as well have come back with my Death Certificate!:cold:

I bet Tunbridge Wells has changed a wee bit since I moved away in 1970?:D

PS: MY 'Death Certificate' was a reference to the state of the pavements BTW!

Edited by Ed Stone
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Great Plum said:

Where are you that it’s that bad?

Only time I’d rather be in Woking!

Midkent. Can't get car out, road is like an icerink and due to a broken foot, I can't walk very far.

3 minutes ago, Joe Watts said:

Boom - Amber warning shifted east !!

39041FE1-E9F5-4C98-8F2C-FBA1A623AEDB.png

AT LAST!!!

Had to happen given the models have all upgraded and the real time reports were suggestive that the yellow warning wasn't going to be enough.

If that Eastern flank over Dieppe can get anywhere near the mouth of the Thames, then game on for the eastern side as well. Gut feel is the whole lot will get a big pull NW before then unfortunately.

Edited by Southender
2 minutes ago, Southender said:

If that Eastern flank can get anywhere near the mouth of the Thames, then game on for the eastern side as well.

It is slowly creeping this way, I was sceptical this morning, but you never know....

FC

Edited by frozencanals
1 minute ago, frozencanals said:

It is slowly creping this way, I was sceptical this morning, but you never know....

FC

Looking for action in the Dover strait, next few radar grabs crucial for our area.

• Like 2

Amber warning including me!! (farnham, Surrey) 

And still no forecast of snow on the app! 

(Was I allowed to mention the A word?!)?

Doing a little dance now! ? 

• Like 2