Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Kent, Home counties and south London general weather discussion 25/02/2018 onwards

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Officially signing off from my Perch by the window. Have a great year -  Enjoy it with your Families- Current pic - 4.5 inches    my favourite pic - Cheers All

So this is it, the end of winter. Time to look forward to Spring..... Wait, what's this?        Apparently not. So for the time being, we will remain as one for this cold spell. Ple

Some photos from the last couple of days. Near Bewl Water in East Sussex.

Posted Images

Snowing in Chafford Hundred now and has been for about an hour. I went for a run, and it was sunny when I left and I ended up battling through a complete whiteout lol ? nice covering though! 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Reefseeker said:

It's snowing in Surbiton:) Heading off to Uxbridge shortly, so it will be interesting to see if those clouds over Heathrow have started to give some snow. 

They have. Moderate snow, with it blowing around on the road surface. Haven’t seen that for a few years! Sky looks very grey now, no blue sky at all. 

• Like 4

Woke up to about an inch here in Sevenoaks, then at about 10.30 the skies opened with proper snow, blizzard like conditions, maybe a couple of inches added to what was on the ground. Slowed a bit now but I understand my area of Kent is now in total chaos.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Kent Blizzard said:

I'm just sticking to the Dutch radar now mate,

Waste of time, most of it won't get anywhere near us.

By the way, our region currently has (or had) severe weather warnings every day from Sunday last week to Saturday this week! Seven days on the spin! When was the last time that happened?