Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Kent, Home counties and south London general weather discussion 25/02/2018 onwards

Been snowing here in northiam for over 3 hours,few flakes,then a moderate burst,eases off,then back to moderate,sadly though the ppn is dying off,and the channel appears to be having a rest,really hoping it peps up quick again,just dont want anything to melt lol

• Like 1
  • Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Officially signing off from my Perch by the window. Have a great year -  Enjoy it with your Families- Current pic - 4.5 inches    my favourite pic - Cheers All

So this is it, the end of winter. Time to look forward to Spring..... Wait, what's this?        Apparently not. So for the time being, we will remain as one for this cold spell. Ple

Some photos from the last couple of days. Near Bewl Water in East Sussex.

Posted Images

Nice covering of about 2-3cms here in Angmering, I'll definitely take it, considering that 2014-2017 was so abysmal for snow other than one minor snowfall in Feb '15 that melted by lunchtime. With that said, this is definitely no historic cold spell, but still the best in five years, and Yesterday until Friday is certainly still a very cold period.:cold:  

Absolutely insane shower passed Southend a short while ago. 2cm added in less than half hour. Takes us up to 10cm level now. Radar starting to die to my east.

• Like 1

We have 12cm here. Sunshine now and will be thawing whilst sun out.

Traffic seems to be moving ok where I am in Heathfield.

temp up to the dizzy heights of -0.5C

interestingly, we just had a good hour of heavy snow but not a breath of wind. 

3 minutes ago, Froze were the Days said:

could see some drifting.. 

Now that would be fun..i do like like that if you get my drift :) good thing here about today no sun ☀.. No melt..unlike yesterday