Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 22/02/2018 Onwards

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sod the snow, Tom Baker is trying to steal your car. 

I want to see this in the morning.  

Good afternoon all ,with the passing of my beautifull wife last Autumn things have been rather busy at home but now starting to quieten down ,so today i,v been for a great walk up local woods .with th

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Nights King said:

IMG_20180301_220030.thumb.jpg.073869586b61c8f2fc9cc79188fa3be2.jpg

14 hours ago, Ciderwithrosie said:

There's now a sound like grit being thrown at the window, I think it's hard snow as I had a look at the front of my property . 

Temperature creeping up to -2 now it was -2.4 an hour ago . 

No idea why my message is quoting the above can’t seem to remove it? 

Anyhow heavy snow for the past 20 odd minutes in Winchester bucketing it down here. 

Edited by Mr Bartlettazores

Snowing! Nice way to end this. It’s not much but it’s lifted my mood ?

just spent an hour clearing the garden and making snowman. Kids happy, I’m happy everybody is happy!

i have beer now also :D

• Like 4
Just now, karlos1983 said:

Snowing! Nice way to end this. It’s not much but it’s lifted my mood ?

just spent an hour clearing the garden and making snowman. Kids happy, I’m happy everybody is happy!

i have beer now also :D

The met office app is saying rain for later although the precipitation falling now is snow, do you think we could get lucky later??? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Andy hoyland said:

The met office app is saying rain for later although the precipitation falling now is snow, do you think we could get lucky later??? 

I don’t think we will see anything else today if I’m honest. But we shall see. It said snow last night and look what happened lol

• Like 1

Lightly snowing here again. Pity it turned to freezing rain here last night otherwise it would have been a spectacular fall here rather than a bog standard heavy one. Always iffy for the south coast when it comd up from the south like it did yesterday rather than edging up against the block from the southwest. When it come from the south there's more of a chance that the less cold uppers will make landfall and of course the south coast is always the first to know about..  Still at least we have seen a blizzard this winter. Which is more than you can say for most winters down here..

Edited by Broadmayne blizzard

Snow getting going well again now. Just as I get in from a mammoth sledging session on Filton golf course. Only about 1 cm of fresh snow but more to come this afternoon, me thinks ⛷

Thank god I invested my last old-style tenner last night wisely on my favourite tipple (Newcy Brown) :drunk-emoji:

Moderate  intensity snow. lol

I've just cleared some of the ice off of the shed roof due to the excessive weight. I can't believe i'm doing these things.. haha

Edited by Mapantz
  • Like 4