South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 22/02/2018 Onwards

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sod the snow, Tom Baker is trying to steal your car. 

I want to see this in the morning.  

Good afternoon all ,with the passing of my beautifull wife last Autumn things have been rather busy at home but now starting to quieten down ,so today i,v been for a great walk up local woods .with th

Posted Images

Well this is a nice pressie for my 50th birthday year.  Got my bum on a sled and had a good laugh.  Not pleasant hitting frozen mole hills at speed though!!  Really hope we get a load more overnight.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Barmada_Casten said:

The radar is deceiving - I am not getting anything. There is literally no snow falling right now and when it does it so light. Literaly at the point where I feel like crying. 

I think you need to get some priorities in your life. Get a grip I'm not happy, in fact I'm quite sad

Just now, fromey said:

It’s almost white out conditions here!! It’s unbelievable 

Stunning weather, would like to see some fat flakes and heavier ppn but its moving in the right direction :hi:

• Like 2

Ah I'm done for the day, can't believe I have once again missed out on a major snowfall while people in surrounding areas get covered in the stuff. I don't know why in my life I always seem to just miss out on major snowfalls. Seeing and reading other people's reports is far to upsetting for me. That's it for me, gonna turn to the bottle and avoid all forms of media.

I can't get out of my back door! haha

It's drifted around 18 / 20 " against it. This is absurd! If you add up all the snow from 2009 and 2010 here, you wouldn't get to what it is now.

• Like 6