South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 22/02/2018 Onwards

Just now, AWD said:

Worth noting the Meto have just updated their video forecast on their website and this is much more positive for snowfall for our area than the BBC "MeteoGroup" one.

Hopefully the Meto have called this one right.

MetO app also gives heavy snow from Thurs 4pm until midnight.

BBC looks poor in comparison

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sod the snow, Tom Baker is trying to steal your car. 

I want to see this in the morning.  

Good afternoon all ,with the passing of my beautifull wife last Autumn things have been rather busy at home but now starting to quieten down ,so today i,v been for a great walk up local woods .with th

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ajpoolshark said:

is points west live online?....can't find it anywhere....when I click on the live tv link it just defaults to BBC London

Go to bbc.co.uk/iplayer, go to TV Guide, click on BBC One logo, then Change Location on the top right, select West then find Points West in the guide.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, TheLastMinute said:

Go to bbc.co.uk/iplayer, go to TV Guide, click on BBC One logo, then Change Location on the top right, select West then find Points West in the guide.

thank you kindly! :)

15 minutes ago, tomjwlx said:

So ECM bringing the cold back down from the north next week that should clear things up as to what is going to happen next week! :rofl:

Yeah one run lol and theyre already promising wonderland in a weeks time.  A week ago we were all going to be buried tomorrow.  Why the hell are they always looking to the future with charts that never verify instead of concentrating on whats happening now.  After all this is the point we have all been waiting for.

1 minute ago, Leon1 said:

well we better make the most of this because this is one of the best setups we could get

If it strikes us as met office seem to think it will looking at forewcast it should go down in history books but still 12 hours for it to go wrong and ive been a mess all day, cant think of anything else :help::crazy:

• Haha 1

Really strange set up with the Beeb using METEO, they gave the met office amber warning but their forecast obviously doesn't match it.  I get Spotlight here so don't have the benefit for Ian F.

Edited by microclimate
Clarity