Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DiagonalRedLine

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 22/02/2018 Onwards

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, karlos1983 said:

Love poetry, nice one @jethro I really enjoyed that. Our region has Talent!!

Bitton's got talent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chul said:

Hold the plane...... I want to board!!!! :D:db::good::clap:

We'll schedule a quick landing so you can come aboard. Are you near to the airport? We'll set down in S'hampton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right, I better get some sleep, being as it looks like I’ll be awake all of next week ❄️ 

speak tomorrow y’all, it’s been emotional!

BFCDAA86-A429-41CE-8DED-A0D6955547D7.thumb.jpeg.07f7553d63a348169db8994aff8d92f0.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Norman Nadger the owner of the Donkeys Dangler was in mean mood tonight,he has an undercover agent in the Mad Thread whos cover has been blown,what was he thinking saying he cant wait for spring and warm sunshine,stand out in a crowd or what,thats tomorrows bacon bap on the house out the window lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EllyTech said:

We'll schedule a quick landing so you can come aboard. Are you near to the airport? We'll set down in S'hampton.

I’m on my way........do we need more Gin? I can make a quick stop at the Gin shop :drunk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ajpoolshark said:

right then, as we've got the FB thing up and running (thanks Khodds!) we need to get the formalities out of the way.....i.e who's house are we trashing with the pre-blizzard drinkathon? :drunk:

What FB thing? Have I missed something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, karlos1983 said:

Right, I better get some sleep, being as it looks like I’ll be awake all of next week ❄️ 

speak tomorrow y’all, it’s been emotional!

BFCDAA86-A429-41CE-8DED-A0D6955547D7.thumb.jpeg.07f7553d63a348169db8994aff8d92f0.jpeg

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jethro said:

What FB thing? Have I missed something?

PM @khodds

She's taking her time replying though.. :acute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, karlos1983 said:

Right, I better get some sleep, being as it looks like I’ll be awake all of next week ❄️ 

speak tomorrow y’all, it’s been emotional!

BFCDAA86-A429-41CE-8DED-A0D6955547D7.thumb.jpeg.07f7553d63a348169db8994aff8d92f0.jpeg

 

Me too. So from Jenn, and from me, Bob. Goodnight.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have FB either. I ditched it about 6 years ago! I was on right at the beginning when there were just ten's of thousands using it - didn't expect it to get as big as it did. I just couldn't stand my friends posting pictures of what they're making for dinner. The best one's were status updates saying "I'm running late for work" funny that, you can find time to update a status message then?! lol

I do have a live chatroom on my website, though. If anyone wants it, send me a pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mapantz said:

I don't have FB either. I ditched it about 6 years ago! I was on right at the beginning when there were just ten's of thousands using it - didn't expect it to get as big as it did. I just couldn't stand my friends posting pictures of what they're making for dinner. The best one's were status updates saying "I'm running late for work" funny that, you can find time to update a status message then?! lol

I do have a live chatroom on my website, though. If anyone wants it, send me a pm.

I would but I'm already on there. :good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jethro said:

Sorry!

I meant the Pam Ayres accent lack of. The poem is amazing x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nmm-16-94-0.png?23-01

Beast from the east is giving the UK a kiss, it's sure missed us by the looks of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jy said:

Norman Nadger the owner of the Donkeys Dangler was in mean mood tonight,he has an undercover agent in the Mad Thread whos cover has been blown,what was he thinking saying he cant wait for spring and warm sunshine,stand out in a crowd or what,thats tomorrows bacon bap on the house out the window lol

Shit. That was me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

nmm-16-94-0.png?23-01

Beast from the east is giving the UK a kiss, it's sure missed us by the looks of it.

That's just a peck to get us in the mood, a run up to the full on snog that's it's really planning to give us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jethro said:

That's just a peck to get us in the mood, a run up to the full on snog that's it's really planning to give us.

nmm-16-103-0.png?23-01

Thumbs up :rofl: think I need sleep.

Edited by Zephyr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone getting their sleep in now ready for next week? Not going to be awake for the 00z?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I going sleep now too, start work at 6:30 😭 night night all 0/

B1E6C48D-8F7F-421C-9A59-892F8EDA0B85.jpeg

Edited by jessandjon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WRF-NMM 18z

 

tempresult_frj4.gif

see you all tomorrow/today :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nights King said:

Sorry NW wifey :D

I was starting to think ud left me for another forum :friends:

What?! You have a wife already?! ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, matt111 said:

Guess this was the BBC forcast mentioned earlier. 

 

Capture.PNG

Bugger me that's a big one!!!! And the snow ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just been watching this:

Needed some tips for next week, just in case..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ajpoolshark said:

right then, as we've got the FB thing up and running (thanks Khodds!) we need to get the formalities out of the way.....i.e who's house are we trashing with the pre-blizzard drinkathon? :drunk:

Well volunteered.Brrr it's cold taking my arm out the duvet to type this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

I've just been watching this:

Needed some tips for next week, just in case..

Tent added to shopping list ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Temp -2C  Humidity 91%  Dewpoint -3C   Pressure 1022.2 hPa        :reindeer-emoji:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...