Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 22/02/2018 Onwards

BlueHedgehog074

Posted
55 minutes ago, kent said:

The last straw for me in the MAD thread was when a Glasweigan Braveheart posted quote "lots of rain for the southern softies ".

My reply would have got me red carded for a week so I had to grit my teeth lol.  Cmon England in the Rugby later.

You know what it's like in the politics thread with the clans north of the border:D

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Most(see in interests section.)
23 minutes ago, khodds said:

Ooh did you see anything? What a fantastic night to be out - and tonight

Here`s a grab Khodds of one of my favourite sightings. October 2016 very weird UAP UFO Morphed and object was about 200ft or more across one mile away from my position.

Lasted for 4.5 hours i recorded 2.5hrs of it invisible to naked eye yet planes flew and dissapeared behind it meaning it was solid. I kept thinking fog patch /mist /hologram/ trying to be rational but in the end was just lost for words. I own a Nikon p900 83x optical zoom so used that to try get a better shot but upon zoooming in nothing was there...! Only through IR

Grab of 200ft ufo.jpg

• Like 1

Posted
10 minutes ago, Purplepixii said:

UFOs? Ooooh I am interested, do you record it somewhere? FB or blog?

Hi Purple,

I used to have a Y.T channel but people stole my footage added to their channels making money monetising off my footage so i removed most of it........

There are plans in the not too distant future for me to get it all out there everything i have every recorded. steady clear footage with reference points no tiny dot of light in black sky with no ref points.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Severe Weather events
1 minute ago, offerman said:

Hi Purple,

I used to have a Y.T channel but people stole my footage added to their channels making money monetising off my footage so i removed most of it........

There are plans in the not too distant future for me to get it all out there everything i have every recorded. steady clear footage with reference points no tiny dot of light in black sky with no ref points.

I'm interested! Would love to keep up with/hear what you see. Feel free to add me to anything you setup :)

Posted
Just now, Purplepixii said:

I'm interested! Would love to keep up with/hear what you see. Feel free to add me to anything you setup :)

Will do PP, Thanks for the interest. I find it astonishing what`s going on up there.

Saw and recorded fleet of about 50-100 ufos very very high up at night rapid flight too.

Another time filmed a fleet of them 11 changing formation while blitzing across the sky. from above to the horizon in about 6 seconds. 

Take a look at Anthony Woods who lives near you. Look what he recorded over Portsdown Hills Near Portsmouth. Astonishing objects UAP.

Ill keep you posted though on my stuff and let this thread get back to equally exciting upcoming snow.............Mageden 

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy Winters, Torrential Storm Summers

Ok this thread escalated to far out places :rofl:

Posted

This ladies and gentleman is what can only be described as snow utopia!!

955F4E3C-2DBB-4F6A-B8BA-50E6CC6C6833.thumb.gif.1efe63e43705164734aee63f62ba6c5b.gif48E5488E-24E8-4989-AB38-CA12756B3546.thumb.gif.a9ea44f6687e3456721b1139dfcb6469.gif03316330-ED1C-4DE2-97F6-5EA31A56BBAE.thumb.gif.1e8035f4fd799731eebdf0e7cb24b6ef.gifC4AAC125-7BC4-4D54-B3C1-FDB1EBBC7A77.thumb.gif.f9fa018c2cfcaf2484309721fd1b299f.gif 

Edited by karlos1983
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Severe Weather events
8 minutes ago, karlos1983 said:

This ladies and gentleman is what can only be described as snow utopia!!

955F4E3C-2DBB-4F6A-B8BA-50E6CC6C6833.thumb.gif.1efe63e43705164734aee63f62ba6c5b.gif48E5488E-24E8-4989-AB38-CA12756B3546.thumb.gif.a9ea44f6687e3456721b1139dfcb6469.gif03316330-ED1C-4DE2-97F6-5EA31A56BBAE.thumb.gif.1e8035f4fd799731eebdf0e7cb24b6ef.gifC4AAC125-7BC4-4D54-B3C1-FDB1EBBC7A77.thumb.gif.f9fa018c2cfcaf2484309721fd1b299f.gif 

Karlos, seeing as this thread is friendlier than the nutty thread, would you (or someone else) get MS Paint out on those images and point out to the idiots (me) what it is I am looking at here. Or something, even an explanation in idiot-proof-language would do. I want to understand more :cc_confused:

1 hour ago, khodds said:

Is anyone else exhausted like me?!  I can’t cope. I wish it would hurry up and start!! 

I agree. I can't imagine how fed up I would have been if the easterly had disappeared at the 11th hour. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy winters, hot and sunny summers with thunderstorms!

That mad thread is not helping me understand anything anymore than I do now(not much?)

But someone on there said the gem would give the South rain and another said the gem would give the South blizzards (this is about the possible Friday event btw) 

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow

Not sure how comfortable I am with the UKMO 12z output.

On the one hand, there would certainly be some heavy, blizzard like snowfall for all of us late Thursday through to Friday.

On the other hand, the intensity of the LP on Friday's chart suggest it still has the ooomph to make further northerly inroads into the UK, bringing the high risk of maritime air into the mix over the weekend the further south and west you are.

All a long way off, of course and subject to numerous changes.  

We are receiving ever increasing signals of a significant wintry event for our region late in the new working week, it's going to be a long and nail biting week on the seesaw trying to iron out the microscale details that surround this event and what it means for our tiny little region on this tiny little Island.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: The fabled channel low

Hello all. Somehow I'm back in the pub again. Great runs for snow o'clock. 

Edited by festivalking
  • Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.
8 minutes ago, AWD said:

On the one hand, there would certainly be some heavy, blizzard like snowfall for all of us late Thursday through to Friday.

On the other hand, the intensity of the LP on Friday's chart suggest it still has the ooomph to make further northerly inroads into the UK, bringing the high risk of maritime air into the mix over the weekend the further south and west you are.

We are receiving ever increasing signals of a significant wintry event for our region late in the new working week, it's going to be a long and nail biting week on the seesaw trying to iron out the microscale details that surround this event and what it means for our tiny little region on this tiny little Island.

Don't worry its got a full week to adjust it to a M4 North event.. :bomb:

Posted
5 minutes ago, AWD said:

What's fascinating, and should be given ample praise, is that several models had this event pinned down for over 10 days..(probably more -?) and not much wavering from the exact Easterly track. Things are unfolding as predicted by using the main models for guidance so snow totals aside, lets hope that this is how we continue through the week.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

Looks like Weston is one in the sweet spot on that chart.

This has days of old written all over it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted
4 minutes ago, SN0W SN0W SN0W said:

Better than a slap in the face... 

138-780UK.GIF?24-12

22/23 cm of 'neige' will bring this town to a standstill. Do I like the idea really? Perhaps I have deep seated, unexplored anxiety. Perhaps I need to seek help... 

Posted
46 minutes ago, Purplepixii said:

Karlos, seeing as this thread is friendlier than the nutty thread, would you (or someone else) get MS Paint out on those images and point out to the idiots (me) what it is I am looking at here. Or something, even an explanation in idiot-proof-language would do. I want to understand more :cc_confused:

Sure no problem...

1EA4F05A-D28D-4B70-AF61-3F6381FA1767.thumb.jpeg.91262a5e024ede919f10014c9c1fe783.jpeg

:D

• Like 1