Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

[Email protected]

Paul_1978

Posted

That comes up when someone puts an email address into a post, it then protects that email from getting picked up by web robots and added to spam lists. It's probable the system may be confusing it for when someone uses @[name] , I'll take a look

• Like 1

Posted

Same here. When I go on the forum a number of threads are displayed randomly without the topics page which is odd.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Walsall Wood Snow said:

Same here. When I go on the forum a number of threads are displayed randomly without the topics page which is odd.

That's a different thing, people here are just talking about the email protected wording, which is just where people are using @ in posts which is being seen as an email address. It sounds like you've selected the fluid view option, if you go to the forum homepage and click the button near the top (shown below), it'll change back to the normal version. 

screenshot-www.netweather.tv 2018.02.20 08-42-30.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted
45 minutes ago, Paul said:

Not sure what you mean by randomly displaying, and can't see anything myself, can you post a screenshot?

Hi Paul. My post didn't display correctly. I had typed "Email Protected" in square brackets as @Summer Sun pointed out, but it didn't display as I had typed (Thanks for the screen shot SS!). 

I noticed as least 4 posts which made me think something was amiss.