Far north and northeast of England - regional chat

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to the Pennines in the end. Should have gone to Teesdale, but there wasn't time, so settled for Weardale. Couple of shots...  

Here you go... I ventured fully out. 27991638_1593131500722016_1995411088115499008_n.mp4

Have to say the SE thread better than any soap opera. They're attacking each other cos some have snizzle and some dont, the place is in melt down.  Thank God for regionals and happy to see that w

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Brucie said:

Lovely day here in Northallerton (just on border of Yorkshire/E England and North East - in which forum do I post?? lol).  Hopefully we'll get more shower activity again later as I am getting withdrawal symptoms.

I'd say Northallerton was part of the NE.  I mean they have news from York on the local news so happy days lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, NorthEastSnow said:

Sounds promising, do you know something I don’t lol. 

You should get the lower part of what we have just had run through here, fairly intense and a crack of thunder to boot.

• Like 1

Afternoon, 

I hesitate to say I'm new here because I reckon I posted a couple of times several years back, but have done the proverbial Full Monty with my username and password; forgotten them both.

I'm currently writing in a blizzard, well watching a blizzard - and just in case this seems totally illogical when you see it, as it is one of my first posts I believe it has to be approved by a mod ... either way good to get some snow in my location, as Newcastle appeared to have put up its umbrella yesterday evening and night. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Dommy said:

Is it me or is that pattern showing showers converging near Edinburgh,

Its been well forecasted, shows on the Met Fax charts.

5a96cd78e0296_ScreenShot2018-02-28at15_38_39.thumb.png.f245aebd85d78934d3df25eb4ad46eae.png

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, P-M said:

I'd say Northallerton was part of the NE.  I mean they have news from York on the local news so happy days lol

Things looking more promising down here now...shower incoming and wind gusting.

17 minutes ago, Darandio said:

You should get the lower part of what we have just had run through here, fairly intense and a crack of thunder to boot.

Your not wrong we have a blizzard :) 

for 30seconds lol

Edited by NorthEastSnow
  • Haha 1

I wonder if Peterlee will get a crack of thunder. We had an insane lightning flash just after 8am this morning; it even caused my Electrics to click. Thunder was loud too.

Edited by Dommy
  • Like 1