Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Far north and northeast of England - regional chat

14 minutes ago, Bridgehill Blizzard said:

Seen nothing like this and we’re in Consett! Atrocious!!

Couldn't agree more, shocking conditions, two of my friends have been in accidents(both ok), buses broke down blocking roads, main roads closed....total chaos

Still sort of love it though :)

Edited by North East Blizzard
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to the Pennines in the end. Should have gone to Teesdale, but there wasn't time, so settled for Weardale. Couple of shots...  

Here you go... I ventured fully out. 27991638_1593131500722016_1995411088115499008_n.mp4

Amazing view from mine right now moon and an angry orange sky! 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, paddydog said:

Barely anything at the coast here, everything keeps missing us. :sorry:

Just across the river from you and we're right in a full blown blizzard..!!

5a95c1cbc2585_ScreenShot2018-02-27at20_38_15.thumb.png.79d14cb0f79dad27dbaa3aed24eefcf6.png

http://www.southshields-weather.co.uk/Today's_weather.htm

Just seen the wind-chill....-10℃...!!

Edited by NL
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, NickR said:

It's pretty galling. These sorts of events don't occur very often, so to miss out on the action when they do is just a total kick in the teeth.

Come on you must be getting something

4 minutes ago, NickR said:

It's pretty galling. These sorts of events don't occur very often, so to miss out on the action when they do is just a total kick in the teeth.

Bare with, your turn will come and we will be looking in envy as the showers miss us everytime.

4 minutes ago, Boro Snow said:

Come on you must be getting something

Nope. Literally, nothing. There is not a flake or a grain falling from the sky. Follow the line from where I am just East of Durham... there is literally nothing. What little there was is dissipating over the sea. Like I say, once in a god know's how long event... and nothing while all around it's blizzards. Who knows when the next one will be? Time to close the laptop. Awful end to an awful day.

17 minutes ago, North East Blizzard said:

Couldn't agree more, shocking conditions, two of my friends have been in accidents(both ok), buses broke down blocking roads, main roads closed....total chaos

Still sort of love it though :)

Electricity explosion on Front street in Consett too! It's like real life Gremlins the movie up there tonight haha! 

• Like 1