Far north and northeast of England - regional chat

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to the Pennines in the end. Should have gone to Teesdale, but there wasn't time, so settled for Weardale. Couple of shots...  

Here you go... I ventured fully out. 27991638_1593131500722016_1995411088115499008_n.mp4

Amazing view from mine right now moon and an angry orange sky! 

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Rollo said:

The amount of posts seems to reflect a sad lack of interest this year but I am sure within the next 72 hours it will come to life , perhaps everyone is polishing their skis and sledge runners!

Yeah only two posts in the whole of December! 😮 Must be the quietest thread on here at the moment. And the COVID thread the busiest!

All this talk about the 850’s being to high does worry me , at this time in December Northerlies usually guarantee at least a covering. Let us hope for the best and fear the worst, in the meantime I wish everyone on this thread a merry Christmas and a happy white New Year.

it was icy this morning & its turning frosty outside now, hope to see some of the other white stuff fall from the sky after xmas if the models keep showing what they have in the last few days, we could all do with some xmas cheer, happy xmas🍻

Looks to be a decent chance of some wintry showers tomorrow morning as shown on the Euro4 model.

A frosty start on christmas day will be welcome after all the rain and sludge of the last few weeks.🎅

euro4_uk1-1-27-0.thumb.png.8e5675c6c2b49a00ebf9a65b66606e2b.png

3 minutes ago, Anti-Mild said:

Netweather radar has me under rain/sleet her in Stockton, but it's definitely snowing and just starting to lay!

Same here in Darlo. Light snow here but definitely snow not sleet