Snow?

Far north and northeast of England - regional chat

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to the Pennines in the end. Should have gone to Teesdale, but there wasn't time, so settled for Weardale. Couple of shots...  

Here you go... I ventured fully out. 27991638_1593131500722016_1995411088115499008_n.mp4

Amazing view from mine right now moon and an angry orange sky! 

Posted Images

Whats everybody's thoughts on the coming days with storm's, North West looks best after watching Gavs storm watch, tomorrow night and Thursday possibly best for us 

It was foggy here and 14C until about 10am then sun broke through and it soared to 28C.
Wind has gone more to SE than NE, the last few days have been rather grim at times for August but cool if humid, rather than chilly.

36 minutes ago, Paul_1978 said:

What weather station is that if you don’t mind me asking?

It is the The National Geographic 256-Colour 5-in-1 station I believe. Nothing too fancy and rather inexpensive.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

The first proper autumnal start of the season today with thick fog which even caught the met office out with them not issuing a weather warning for it until around 04:20

Yeah it was still foggy when I woke up around 6 am today. Leftover fog from all the fireworks. Happens every year here.

• 4 weeks later...

1st day of winter & the hunt for cold/snow begins again

We had a frost this morning - that's a start

will it snow this week? possibly I think high ground only, but you never know 

I'll still be lamp post watching🙂 fingers crossed

12 minutes ago, Kirkcaldy Weather said:

Snowing here at 20M ASL so much for lack of cold air and no lowland snowfall 😜 IMG_20201204_015158.thumb.jpg.d3293c13b94a93c2b10fb6f0a21da418.jpg

its same here. not high ground and sticking reasonably well. been heavy for about an hour now and still going! 

• Like 1