Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Far north and northeast of England - regional chat

Paul

Posted
4 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

12z Euro 4 to Wednesday noon

18022706_2612.thumb.gif.e6a7de6f74bc1d2694d895b0b6ae40a5.gif18022712_2612.thumb.gif.778462bba8b49407013adefb77bc64d6.gif18022718_2612.thumb.gif.256d1c7a0810866713aa6592c4093860.gif

18022800_2612.thumb.gif.0b6fcfad8df8b4d7f5327521622bf8b8.gif18022806_2612.thumb.gif.a5edf0e677d67bd7c03677299b05b520.gif18022812_2612.thumb.gif.e516b78717afd4446505330f2b856f48.gif

Blimey. Got to be happy with that! Though, again, we could do with a slight northward shift!

Edited by NickR
  • Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, cold,wet & stormy

there is a nice clump of precipitation about to hit northumberland, heres hoping it actually snows! looks like im directly in its path, but it could change again!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow and thunderstorms :)

I think there will be some snow/snow showers breaking out ahead of the main band which is expected later tonight.

Probably see snow pushing in from north sea by around 11pm ish

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

Wow 34 members viewing this thread ive seen the mod thread less busy in the summer, something must be brewing :rofl:

Posted
Just now, Boro Snow said:

Wow 34 members viewing this thread ive seen the mod thread less busy in the summer, something must be brewing :rofl:

Let’s hope so!

Posted

I was beginning to think I was the only person from North Northumberland in this forum but I have just found another. Bet I am the only female from up here though. This forum seems to have a predominantly masculine profile , not sure why. Getting very anxious that snow will miss us. Found it difficult to sleep last night in anticipation of snow so very disappointed to wake up to nothing.

I am new to this forum and most users seem to be from the southern half of the region. Up here we know that this area is the real north-east, so give us some snow!

• Like 2

Posted
1 minute ago, Fire and ice said:

I was beginning to think I was the only person from North Northumberland in this forum but I have just found another. Bet I am the only female from up here though. This forum seems to have a predominantly masculine profile , not sure why. Getting very anxious that snow will miss us. Found it difficult to sleep last night in anticipation of snow so very disappointed to wake up to nothing.

I am new to this forum and most users seem to be from the southern half of the region. Up here we know that this area is the real north-east, so give us some snow!

Let's be honest you're not normally short of the white stuff up there ? even if this feature tonight is too far south for you you're well placed for the fun and games that will follow.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Fire and ice said:

Not sure why it is more leaning towards a male presence...

You look well placed come wed and thurs to be honest.

We should all wake up happy tomorrow:cold:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extremes

I am hoping that behind this feature the showers will pack in under the colder, more unstable airflow.  Infrared showing plenty of clouds pushing in behind

https://en.sat24.com/en

Edited by Freezing-Point
  • Thanks 1

Posted

Ok, let's have some fun and show the rest of the UK how to enjoy our weather instead of moaning all the time!

Who's excited? Who feels like a big kid again?

Put your hands in the air if the answer is yes, and show us how much of a big kid you are.

??? 55yrs

Posted

Screenshot_20180226-194632.thumb.png.173d89692e428262293790afec1123ca.png

If someone told you a month ago this is the weather we would be expecting this week we would have been like...

giphy-5.thumb.gif.520a09eb640cfee195938fa8681b6d18.gif

Posted
20 minutes ago, Fire and ice said:

I've biked through Belford a good few times on the way up to Bamburgh.

EDIT: Sorry I meant Berwick.

Edited by evans1892
Berwick

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

???????? 41yrs ❄❄❄❄

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, cold,wet & stormy

:yahoo::yahoo:im sat watching radar!!!! its like watch paint dry lol love snow!!!!!!

Posted

?????35yrs ❄⛄❄⛄❄

Posted

Latest FAX. Positioning of low looks to match the WRF NMM's idea, which resulted in a direct hit for Tyne & Wear. Some nice streamers indicated in the Thames and Humber too.

PPVA89.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Not warmth

My family think I'm odd.......???

Edited by Dahonis
Forgot my age
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Thunderstorms, Heat (Summer) & Snow in Winter

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ 35 unfortunately ?

• Like 1

Posted

So good to be in the company of other snow lovers! We don,t get much snow in my village. Most people in North Nthbld live along the coast or around Berwick and sea keeps us neutral. Sometimes A1 can have snow lying on its western side and none on eastern side.