Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?
Sign in to follow this  
knocker

Help

I appreciate that this going to sound stupid but somehow I have altered the layout to file explorer in W 10 and, being quite thick, can't figure out how to get it back the way it was. That is with all the options down the left hand side as you look at it. including such things camera make when downloading photos.. TIA

7 minutes ago, knocker said:

I appreciate that this going to sound stupid but somehow I have altered the layout to file explorer in W 10 and, being quite thick, can't figure out how to get it back the way it was. That is with all the options down the left hand side as you look at it. including such things camera make when downloading photos.. TIA

I ain’t got a clue if this any help. But maybe?

A2576E8F-6C5F-4565-95DA-1E23094CA9F1.thumb.png.5365b1dcdbe16e9bddabe07552801add.png

4 minutes ago, Daniel* said:

I ain’t got a clue if this any help. But maybe?

A2576E8F-6C5F-4565-95DA-1E23094CA9F1.thumb.png.5365b1dcdbe16e9bddabe07552801add.png

That was the problem as I was trying to get back to the default layout when the file explorer window opens. Oh but wait, it appears to be okay now as if by magic. :) My senility is obviously more advanced than I realised

Just now, knocker said:

That was the problem as I was trying to get back to the default layout when the file explorer window opens. Oh but wait, it appears to be okay now as if by magic. :) My senility is obviously more advanced than I realised

Join the club albeit premature in my case. :p 

I’m terrible with all that technical stuff.. good that you solved it. With my tablet it’s all a lot easier to manage I don’t get any agro..