Local
Radar
Snow?

North west regional discussion

9 minutes ago, pip22 said:

Lets rename the blob into egg!!

So we have egg and sausages!! :D

image.thumb.png.5bab89b1fe960a32195347b4ca12c124.png

I've named it a sausage and a sausage it is, it's a technical term. What you're referring to above is something completely different.:D

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Desperate measures now!

Icicles like I've not seen since 2010

BBC1  0100-0200 The snow that never came. With @Cheshire snow @crewecold  @Backtrack @chrisc @captaincroc C.S 

Posted Images

I think thats it for the night here. I was very delighted have a covering tonight!!

I think it will freeze up due to clear skies. I'm expecting to be treacherous by morning though.

4 minutes ago, WillinGlossop said:

If next lot comes through should have four/five inches.....still -2c.....

What more could we want. United lose to Newcastle, we get a blizzard from an all day breakfast in the evening with more rounds to come and a possible significant snow event Monday night into Tuesday.

Edited by Had Worse
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Deep Snow please said:

I hope chicken soup is actually awake to see this after writing it off this morning.

Still snowing here from the sausage, seem to be in a good spot for the blob as well. This is already great but could soon be epic. 

Chicken soup is very much awake....and delighted to say i was wrong ..just been for a walk to shop ...lovely to feel the crunchy snow underfoot...getting on for 2 inches now.

its a sausagefest!

It's been fairly disappointing here today, very little in the way of precipitation, what did fall was hail in the most part.

The chance of showers now seems to be evaporating in these parts. 

Tuesday is the next one to watch.

3 minutes ago, chicken soup said:

Chicken soup is very much awake....and delighted to say i was wrong ..just been for a walk to shop ...lovely to feel the crunchy snow underfoot...getting on for 2 inches now.

Good to hear. It is definitely getting on for two inches. Such a lovely surprise in terms of how much is falling.  

• Like 1