Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

North west regional discussion

Just now, I Cumbria Marra I said:

Imagine if we dont even manage 1cm in one of the most coldest spells in recorded history, not even funny.

Sadly I think it’s just where we are on the north west coast 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Desperate measures now!

Icicles like I've not seen since 2010

BBC1  0100-0200 The snow that never came. With @Cheshire snow @crewecold  @Backtrack @chrisc @captaincroc C.S 

Posted Images

Snowing again here. Covering the road again where it has just been cleared. I really would not be that surprised at reports of freezing rain or pellets or temporary rising dew points considering we are now partly behind a warm front and an upper warm front so unusual mixtures of air masses at different levels in the atmosphere  

Edited by Wardlegacy
Just now, Wardlegacy said:

We have a warning of wind out starting at midnight, hope that doesn’t mean it gets worse at midnight 

Looks like that’s exactly what is going to happen!

Just now, Darren Bown said:

It’s just come out - 60-70 with up to 80 too midday tomorrow, so it looks like the Metoffice is expecting it to get worse

Worse..... surely not...... yrllow warning should be more for snow covered areas 

1 minute ago, Darren Bown said:

It’s just come out - 60-70 with up to 80 too midday tomorrow, so it looks like the Metoffice is expecting it to get worse

Well at least we've had all sorts of interesting weather out of this.

80mph winds are going to cause havoc in the snowfields though, presumably the main concern.