North west regional discussion

2 minutes ago, Wardlegacy said:

The BBC weather forecast just Now on the news channel Just gave a top temp of 2-3 on Friday. I prefer the Met Office temp of -1

Thats major cities.. out in the sticks it will be close to zero thru the day..imho.

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Desperate measures now!

Icicles like I've not seen since 2010

BBC1  0100-0200 The snow that never came. With @Cheshire snow @crewecold  @Backtrack @chrisc @captaincroc C.S 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, pip22 said:

That big clump over Leeds heading for me and is still intense. You better not die on me shower!

There's a little bit just under that (not as intense but still decent) that I'm hoping lays another cm here lol

I don't think this spell have been that special from an imby point of view. We have some snow which evaporated /melted a few days go and nothing really since. The minimum last night was impressive however only 1.8C lower than the absolute average minima expected in the typical year.

Edited by SP1986
1 minute ago, SP1986 said:

I don't think this spell have been that special from an imby point of view. We have some snow which evaporated /melted a few days go and nothing really since. The minima were impressive however only 1.8C lower than the absolute average minima expected in the typical year.

It’s been mixed fortunes for people.  Best  spell I’ve had since 1980s but I can understand how it’s been pretty rubbish for others 

1 minute ago, James M said:

Amazing to see that it’s -6°C already with snow and wind!

At 3pm I left work at -3.5, at 3:15 at home in a shower -5.5.

??