Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 19/01/2018 Onwards

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is it South West and Central Southern England members! Your time has come!  Serious cold spell on the horizon - charts/Metoffice update must make great reading for you! I am extremely jealous

Steve Murr’s mother....

One thing I cannot abide on here, is the North/South arguments. You can tell right away that someone is enjoying typing and hitting the send button when you read "Not looking very good for those in th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, khodds said:

Yes and if you run it back, it’s come off the North Sea. This just shows next week is going to be sooo much fun; add the instability to it too!

Sunday night onwards.. game on? Possibly earlier? 

Definitey, Think there's going to be alot more that even the models are currently showing. This is going to shock quite a few people quite a few I've told have laughed at me lol.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rapodo said:

Definitey, Think there's going to be alot more that even the models are currently showing. This is going to shock quite a few people quite a few I've told have laughed at me lol.

Yeah same here! Don’t know if you saw my post earlier but my boss laughed when I asked if I should buy some rock salt (we have the general public in and out all day)... so he can’t say I didn’t try...

sounds awful but he needs to be at Heathrow next Wednesday to board a plane... hmmm.. Karma?!

oh dear Mad thread creaking lol....poor mods now getting a kicking for being too strict lol.....cant win can they,put up with hours of drivel,take the appropriate action,then get slaughtered,countrywide blizzard sorts all....what could possibly go wrong......don't even go there lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jy said:

oh dear Mad thread creaking lol....poor mods now getting a kicking for being too strict lol.....cant win can they,put up with hours of drivel,take the appropriate action,then get slaughtered,countrywide blizzard sorts all....what could possibly go wrong......don't even go there lol

Oh I dunno, it’s quite therapeutic to report crappy posts ?

1 minute ago, Purplepixii said:

Oh I dunno, it’s quite therapeutic to report crappy posts ?

I rarely report posts but I just couldn't resist reporting a post just now moaning about off topic posts. :rofl:

2 hours ago, jy said:

They should do less talking and more deletion.

Mind you, people are so incredibly on edge because the models have so often led us down the garden path. This looks so absolutely exquisite in terms of weather synoptics, its so closely upon us. The whole of Net wx is waiting for the airlock to finally open on reality. Its a nail biting inertia promising dread or exaltation.  Its all too much for those who have even a hairline crack in their sanity.  Its not nicknamed the MAD thread for nothing. :crazy: :help:;)

• Like 2

Morning all. 

Been stupidly busy at work so just been poking my head round the door every now and then to look at your posts as a mental breather and to cheer me up.  I know they say don’t take much notice of weather apps so I haven’t really. Been showing wonderful sunshine for next week for my area albeit flipping ‘ taters . Apart from today where well we will have light snow it seems. Ambitious weather. ??

AB0A516B-6C89-48BF-802C-6CBA197BE78A.png

1 minute ago, karlos1983 said:

WHITEOUT!!!!!

CC519829-10F2-4C86-B769-62D710CDE601.thumb.png.782c091de1692d9f8cb298e2149beafa.png

It's the holy grail, its one that shall not be spoke about, some people called it a myth of legendary portions wrote in to Manuscripts around the world and then decoded by cider drinking Monks, something I never believed, the mighty channel low! :cold::cold:  Would love that to come off! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1