Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 19/01/2018 Onwards

22 minutes ago, khodds said:

I live right next to a Morrisons.. what should I stockpile food wise? Just call me Sidney.

Tinned soup. Food that doesn't take much to heat up. Long life milk. And whatever you usually get for a week's shopping. Don't forget crisps, popcorn and other snacks as they are 'computer/radar watch/storm/snow chase' staples. You might also need some 'calms'. Nuts, nuts for Sydney. :crazy:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is it South West and Central Southern England members! Your time has come!  Serious cold spell on the horizon - charts/Metoffice update must make great reading for you! I am extremely jealous

Steve Murr’s mother....

One thing I cannot abide on here, is the North/South arguments. You can tell right away that someone is enjoying typing and hitting the send button when you read "Not looking very good for those in th

Posted Images

Right then peeps. Are we going to say "THURSDAY" is the day we can tell family and friends to stock up? ??

Excited and nervous about this now. Didn't sleep much last night thinking about it and it doesn't look like I'm going to sleep much tonight either ?

P.s quad bikes are expensive ? ? ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, EllyTech said:

Tinned soup. Food that doesn't take much to heat up. Long life milk. And whatever you usually get for a week's shopping. Don't forget crisps, popcorn and other snacks as they are 'computer/radar watch/storm/snow chase' staples. You might also need some 'calms'. Nuts, nuts for Sydney. :crazy:

And gin

2 minutes ago, Ashme said:

Right then peeps. Are we going to say "THURSDAY" is the day we can tell family and friends to stock up? ??

Excited and nervous about this now. Didn't sleep much last night thinking about it and it doesn't look like I'm going to sleep much tonight either ?

Can you hire one for a couple of weeks or so?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, *Stormforce~beka* said:

Link to watch this please!!

Sorry, you can’t have him, he’s mine ?

Joking aside.. I have no clue where his forecast might be online

He said its like thick honey heading our way and might lead to "this" and pointed at a heavy snow scene with a big grin. Then it ended, such a tease.

Ggave me goose bumbs :)

Edited by Bazray
  • Like 3

Finally something to look forward to. Not only do we have some nice Dry weather to enjoy for the next week but also some more exciting early next week! I still Remember from the 80s what really snowy days are like and I’m beginning to wonder whether next week something big might unfold.?? Enjoy the ride guys 

• Like 3

It looks like a dead cert we will see bitter cold arriving early next week, but I just can't fully commit to it knowing how many times thing have fallen apart so very quickly in the past.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, SteveB said:

I know what you mean, I'll not get fully on board until Thursday evening.

No - I mean I’ve still used all my “likes” I’m fully onboard AND taken off. :rofl:

until the next model run... think I’ll just circle a bit. :ninja:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Ashme said:

http://www.shb.co.uk/hire/agriculture-a-plant/quad-bikes.html

https://dwg-atv.weebly.com/

• Like 2

Monday could be an ice day!! And look at those wind chills!!!

9B6E10E8-AADA-437C-81DB-6D1BEAFD1429.thumb.png.e48fe86795ed811814c6e7916bfbeab4.png

Lakes on Nuffield ind estate last froze over in 2010, it’s on the cards again!

Edited by karlos1983
  • Thanks 1