The Midlands Regional Weather Discussion 19/01/2018 Onwards

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone with a macro lens needs to go and photograph the amazing snowflakes falling right now. This is the best i can do

So, both hi res models over which whose territory this system is evolving - Hirlam and Arpege (both I would have a lot of respect for) - have very decent accumulations forecast by Friday morning from

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Dancerwithwings said:

Watching that area myself (Wrexham) hopefully should be a direct hit, you first then Solihull :hi:

Yes they've been just a little to far north. Some more also in the Irish Sea  bubbling up  fingers crossed 

4 minutes ago, weirpig said:

Yes they've been just a little to far north. Some more also in the Irish Sea  bubbling up  fingers crossed 

Any chance they will come that slight bit south lol

5 minutes ago, markw2680 said:

Any chance they will come that slight bit south lol

The ones of the coast of Wales developing are on the best course at the moment  should be ok for a few hours. Then into early hours it turns slighty more westerly.  Edit beaten to it 

Edited by weirpig
1 minute ago, Walsall Wood Snow said:

Must have missed that as I was in the bath and when I got out it wasn't snowing. There's more cover on the pavements now though and as I type this its snowing again now. :yahoo:There was massive flakes with 

There was really heavy snow with massive flakes about 10 mins ago with what looked like gale force gusts, that was the best shower of the day, covered everywhere, gave 2cm from that alone, was madness :D 

• Like 1