Scotland/Alba Regional Weather Discussion - 16/01/2018 Onwards

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will get lost amid the avalanche of posts....scuse the pun. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN FOR ONLY THE SECOND TIME IN 7 AND A BIT YEARS I HAVE A MEASURABLE SNOWFALL!  Only a cm mind but a landmar

Let's just start with the money shot - both the ECM and the GFS agree that, as of Wednesday 12pm, the upper air temperatures will be sitting at -14/-15C over most of Scotland, the wind will be pretty

We had a bit of a struggle to get to the hospital this morning, the bus was 20 mins late and the taxi got fed up waiting and had gone. But we got there and hubby had the op, it's not cancer it's just

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Mr Frost said:

Have just been getting clipped off that big streamer going through Glasgow for the last half an hour. 

Within the next twenty minutes areas just 5 miles or so South of Glasgow join the fun again!  

1A4648ED-C5B8-4536-A635-3E2BBCFBA398.png

Glad you mentioned that! Hope it won't die out beforehand, wondering if the City Centre have been hit hard in past hour as main band was sitting north of Glasgow to city centre.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ravelin said:

Nothing much been happening here for the last few hours. Everything has been missing to the north or south. 

I'm going to find @More Snow's house tomorrow and dismantle the industrial sized snow hoover that I'm sure he brought with him when he moved up here. It shouldn't be difficult to find, just head towards the center of all the local snow clouds. It may be slightly more difficult to reach though due to the depth of snow around his gaff. 

I would give you my postcode but that just lands you in a field down the road. I am some place in between rothienorman and largue. the road sign says Upper lenshaw find it and get here I will gladly supply bacon sarnies and tea..:rofl:

5 minutes ago, jamieson87 said:

I'd take a measurement but I'm in my pj's now and may die if I venture outside 

That won't cut it at all. More commitment sir! Get out there and get it done :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1