Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 16/01/2018 Onwards

Posted
    5 minutes ago, booferking said:

Haha might be my weather station your reading on wunderground as my station is 1.8c & 0.3 dew.:)

Lol.........might very well be :)

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 4k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have never seen so much snow in my life like today,I was trying to reach my friend who lives in  Manor Kilbride on Sally gap road(Wicklow Mountains)  to give him a lift to the shops as he spent last

Lovely record breaking morning from West Wicklow, we have got an inch or two on the ground

But but but... Who'd collect for the many charities, or sing in the gospel choir on Sunday mornings? What happened out there was premeditated looting. It's disgraceful. Shocking and abusing the f

Posted Images

Posted

My weather station says 2.3c, so I guess a car is more accurate, than my nearest Weather Underground station.

Surprised there is a 0.7c difference in 2 miles!

Edited by Nqp15h
    Posted

I don't know Neiller. The temperature here has fallen to 1.8c in 20 minutes, so it shouldn't take much to turn to snow. 

Edited by Nqp15h
    Posted

You can already see the end of the front, you would rekon it would clear by 10 or so, not looking good to me, not even snow on the mountains 

Just now, Hegzyy said:

You can already see the end of the front, you would rekon it would clear by 10 or so, not looking good to me, not even snow on the mountains 

Its said to stall then loop backwards over NI most of the snow later later on.

Just now, BREIFMAN11 said:

Though I agree with the caution as the ground is saturated AGAIN and we all know what happens when the ground is just a bit wet we get nout.

Edited by Guest
    Just now, ronan said:

Can already see this as a non event. The ground is saturated!!

ground is ridiculously saturated and what happens when there is a bit of water on the ground. We get nout!!

Posted

I have just been out and it's turned more to sleet now. Check out Barras latest forecast on the BBC page. It's looking good for the next few days!

Posted
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet
    13 minutes ago, BREIFMAN11 said:

It does not exactly loop but as the front occludes the back end stalls over NI and stretches. Once the center has passed NI you get the snow. 

• Like 1